Warlock demo/destro or demo/affli ?!

Warlock demo/destro or demo/affli ?!

Post 03 Dec 2011 15:29

hiho paragon warlocks,
i have a question for you should i use moon fountain chalice or another trinket for demo in ds ?
and should i play demo/destro or demo/affli?
lg tom ; )

Re: Warlock demo/destro or demo/affli ?!

Post 03 Dec 2011 19:08

You can replace Moonwell chalice with Spine of Deathwing dropping int stacking trinket. Destro isnt same levels with Affli/Demo so you should use them instead of destro.

Post 04 Dec 2011 00:47

Táuno wrote:You can replace Moonwell chalice with Spine of Deathwing dropping int stacking trinket. Destro isnt same levels with Affli/Demo so you should use them instead of destro.

Why is Diivil specced destro, at the moment then? Same for warlocks in Method, Vodka and pretty much every guild I've looked at. I thought perhaps it might be the winner for Morchok heroic. I've read a few times that destruction is poor but in both simcraft and in game i'm getting better numbers with it than with affliction. That plus the number of warlocks I've seen specced destro makes me wonder. Could just be my gear, I guess? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... lia/simple

Post 04 Dec 2011 11:32

If your gonna play in normal modes it doesnt make much difference if you play Destro, But there is gonna be more suitable fights for affli/Demo on heroic modes in Dragon soul, I kinda doubt Destro is gonna outdps Demo/affli on heroic modes. I cant think any boss on heroic mode where destro would outdps demo/affli.

Post 04 Dec 2011 16:33

Táuno wrote:If your gonna play in normal modes it doesnt make much difference if you play Destro, But there is gonna be more suitable fights for affli/Demo on heroic modes in Dragon soul, I kinda doubt Destro is gonna outdps Demo/affli on heroic modes. I cant think any boss on heroic mode where destro would outdps demo/affli.

What would you suggest for morchok heroic then? I would've thought they'd be too far apart for affli to multi dot.

Post 04 Dec 2011 22:13

If you dont have elemental shaman or demonology warlock in raid if not go for demo, otherwise you should play affli.
And no, they shouldnt be too far away from each other.

Post 05 Dec 2011 01:52

hc warlord zonz, is aff superior to destro? since we have to nuke some tentacles isnt BoH on boss during that period superior to multidot? on hc yhor, will demon be superior to aff/destro?

cheers.

Post 05 Dec 2011 02:53

Affliction will be best spec for it