Using meta in HC zonozz

Using meta in HC zonozz

Post 03 Feb 2012 12:35

Im currently arguing with my team mates about using my meta. We are currently at HC zonozz and i use my meta in beginning to maximize my dps to boss and hope i will get 3 metas in this fight with sb,hog,incinerate refresh.

However my team mates think that i should use my meta in first blackphase to maximize dps to tentacles and save it for lust. In black phase we stack near the big tentacle and ranged nukes eyes and flails when melees focuse on boss and when blackphase ends we got enough time to kill every flail and eye before he summons void.

So in my opinion i should use meta when im targeting the boss and not for flails/eyes to maximize boss dps and because we got no problems killing tentacles and flails thisway.

What does other demos do in this fight? Its like 5-6 min fight and meta cd is 3min without refresh but sb,hog and incinerate got 15% chance to reduce metamorphosis cd for 15sec. So in my opinion its likely i will get 3 metas on this boss but we havent killed zonozz yet so cant be sure (and of course i might be very unlucky with refresh).

Re: Using meta in HC zonozz

Post 03 Feb 2012 14:05

User avatarHermanni

Well if you don't need it for black phase I'd say just use it in the beginning and then for boss himself. There won't be much left of the cooldown anyway when you're done with balls and tentacles.