Re: Warlock discussion

Post 30 Mar 2011 15:00

Okay then.
Thanks anyways.

Post 30 Mar 2011 19:31

User avatarJubeto

No problem m8

Goddamn, this fissure skill is inaccurate.

Post 04 Apr 2011 18:55

I gess i agree and asume it was no problem, since there was no resonse. But responding to others is no issue.

Post 04 Apr 2011 20:12

User avatarJubeto

Nanzen wrote:Question-

I have played warlock for 1 and a half year now.
Since cataclysm my dps have been BAD for my own good.
I really need some help.
First of all. I tried all 3 specs. Same results. Around 10-15k IN RAIDS.
I cant figure out what im doing wrong.
I have read up on warlocks worked on my rotation even with people checking that im casting like i should to maximise my dps.
Now im back in the destro spec and have choosen that one.

Can this be a gear issue for me?. Is it the stats? or am i frankly just doing a wrong rotation.
I will link my armory and write my rotation and then i hope there will be some nice answers :)

http://www.wow-heroes.com/ eu nanzen argent dawn.. Armory is down.. so thats the only way to do this.,

Rotation - Soulfire as starter - then corruption - immolate - conflagrate - Chaos bolt - Incinerate.
Then i also use my Demon and lifeblood everytime of CD, and ofc the curse of elements + doom.

Any suggestions?

Please check: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=326

Also: http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t111390-des ... 6_updated/

I took a quick glance at your gear and compared it to the dps you said you're doing. I came to conclusion that most likely fuck up with dot and soulfire uptimes and using chaos bolt/confla on cd so you should probably start there. So, that means nothing is done properly and you can improve on everything.

Oh yeah, a guildie pasted a whisper, presumably from you: [22:16:48] [W From] [Nanzin]: I have later on been asking a question in the warlock section. Where I was answered pretty disrespectfully when i finally got answer.. I dont know if you guys have any rules or such for your face to the outsite.

Just saying that I don't get paid for playing, nor answering on forums. I do this on my spare time, IF i want to. What the hell dude seriously 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I'd understand if you paid me for a reply or some private wow dps lessons (lol) but jewssus chrysler, start whining like a bitch after 1 day. I can't honestly tell if you're a wannabe troll, self-centered or just dumb.

I hope my advice helped even a bit. If you paste a combat log, I won't be checking it out, just saying.
Anyway, have a very nice day.

"(dis)respectfully" yours, Jubeto, PARAGON WARLOCK PR MANAGER of doom

I want that title in game

Goddamn, this fissure skill is inaccurate.

Post 05 Apr 2011 08:17

User avatarxenophics

On a more serious tone and less swear words, I really wish people could see these forum questions from our perspective.

It takes a lot of time to check through combat logs/armory pages writing the answer. It also feels really frustrating to answer very basic questions, the ones which would have answers available on various other internet communities. To us it seems like the asker is just lazy and hasn't spent any time in researching the matter himself.

Also, the point Jubeto made is completely true. We don't have rules to answer every single question we have here or be nice to everyone. We do that because we respect our fellow wow gamers and want to help them out when we have time for it. Starting to whisper various Paragon members and whining because you didn't get an answer (in 1 day) loses that respect and no one wants to deal with you anymore. After you whispered me and basically asked if I can force our locks to answer you, I think Jubeto's answer is more than you deserve.

Please, when writing to these class forums always start with the introduction post which says that you should state your matter clear and provide data like combatlogs/armory/other stuff you think is important when we go through your issue. Then our member answers it or doesn't. It's that simple. Usually well written polite questions get an answer easier than the ones that show the writer hasn't put effort into it. Also, sometimes someone else from the community might answer you and direct you to another site with information you seek.

Lastly, we don't exist here for your questions. All these answers are extra bonus, please keep that in mind. Still, I'm very glad we have so many people in here discussing the game we all love with us. Just have the right attitude when you post a question here and we'll all continue to have fun.

Post 07 Apr 2011 13:14

xenophics wrote:On a more serious tone and less swear words, I really wish people could see these forum questions from our perspective.

Also, the point Jubeto made is completely true. We don't have rules to answer every single question we have here or be nice to everyone. We do that because we respect our fellow wow gamers and want to help them out when we have time for it. Starting to whisper various Paragon members and whining because you didn't get an answer (in 1 day) loses that respect and no one wants to deal with you anymore. After you whispered me and basically asked if I can force our locks to answer you, I think Jubeto's answer is more than you deserve.

I kinda notised that.
Since im being called a bitch and whatever ^^-
I must say from a sponsered raiding guild thats pretty respectfull and mature written.
Thank you

Post 07 Apr 2011 21:08

Nice attitude you guys have it here.
Starting to doubt in your maturity.

Im sure there is much other ways to avoid language like this.
If you don't have time to answer or you don't want to because you are not PAID for it. Then just say that.

If someone press on you, you can also just said you will get answer as soon we have time for it.

There is really not need in calling someone bitch, etc.

Well just in consideration for further issues like that.
If you are best in something doesn't mean you don't have to be an ass... towards others.

BEHAVE and be "idol" for others.

Post 07 Apr 2011 21:25

User avatarxenophics

kaces wrote:If someone press on you, you can also just said you will get answer as soon we have time for it.

Not commenting on other points you make, but this is the thing that really bothers me. It shows that you assume that we'll answer no matter what, just some answers take time. This is not the case, sadly we have never been able to answer everyone, but we love to help out when we can.

Post 07 Apr 2011 21:38

xenophics wrote:
kaces wrote:If someone press on you, you can also just said you will get answer as soon we have time for it.

Not commenting on other points you make, but this is the thing that really bothers me. It shows that you assume that we'll answer no matter what, just some answers take time. This is not the case, sadly we have never been able to answer everyone, but we love to help out when we can.

I don't agree that you love to help out, because i saw many posts on your forum and there is a lot of post where you'r members are not nice towards others.

And then im pretty sure at least one member from your guild is checking forum per day and it takes 15sec to write: You'll get your answer as soon we find time to check things out.

Well have a nice day and good luck.

P.S.: BEHAVE!

Post 07 Apr 2011 21:45

User avatarHermanni

kaces wrote:Nice attitude you guys have it here.
Starting to doubt in your maturity.

Im sure there is much other ways to avoid language like this.
If you don't have time to answer or you don't want to because you are not PAID for it. Then just say that.

If someone press on you, you can also just said you will get answer as soon we have time for it.

There is really not need in calling someone bitch, etc.

Well just in consideration for further issues like that.
If you are best in something doesn't mean you don't have to be an ass... towards others.

BEHAVE and be "idol" for others.

I don't really see Jubeto demanding to be paid or benefited for his time here, he was just making the point (that I quite agree with) that actually demanding or trying to force our attention when we're trying to help out of sheer good will is rather rude. And if you read carefully, no one was actually being called a bitch.

I try to help to help all I can, but I do unfortunately tend to leave some unanswered out of my sheer forgetfulness ("I'll get to that later") or from trying to avoid answering questions that have already been answered in other threads. I did recently spend hours conducting a small review to cover most of the questions I've spent even more hours repeatedly answering to many individuals in-game and in IRC, and it's all for you to use, free of charge.