i have one question for us

the best enchant chest ?

+15 spirit or +10 all caract ???

thanks

Re: enchant chest

Post 07 Sep 2010 04:58

User avatarHermanni

Hello,

The answer varies a bit depending on your gear and spec. The spirit enchant might be slightly better DPS-wise in some cases, but generally, you'll be better off with +10 all stats.

Post 07 Sep 2010 05:41

Hermanni wrote:Hello,

The answer varies a bit depending on your gear and spec. The spirit enchant might be slightly better DPS-wise in some cases, but generally, you'll be better off with +10 all stats.

ok but why you choose +10 all stat ?

i'm démono spec. and affli spec

thanks

høp

Post 07 Sep 2010 08:17

User avatarHermanni

As I said the spirit enchant might be a minor DPS increase in some cases, which means it is not and increase but a loss in other cases.

Just to have something less vague to get on with, I did a quick run on my armory with Simulationcraft. Judging from the scale factors, the spirit enchant would be a ~1.1 DPS increase for me if I compared 10 intellect against 5 spirit. However if we take the stamina into account, we end up with 1.1 DPS against 110 health. This would indicate a 1:100 DPS:health ratio in the exhange, and personally, I'd rather have the health. Also note that the scale factors go up with gear so the difference might be a bit higher for me, but the value of 10 stamina is still 110 health to everyone (assuming BoK.)

Demo benefits most from spirit more than other specs, but as stamina actually becomes a DPS stat through Demonic Knowledge, spirit enchant would probably be worse at least in personal DPS. Destruction gains least from spirit with Demonic Aegis but without Glyph of Life Tap and probably shouldn't enchant spirit in any case.

I hope this cleared the matter a bit further.