Weapons as Holy

Weapons as Holy

Post 24 Jan 2011 22:49

The Chelley's Staff of Dark Mending dropped the other day and I won the role, so I was wondering if it would be better to keep my main hand/off-hand combo (which currently has more total intellect than the staff), or since next patch they are nerfing the off-hand intellect enchant use the staff. It's either I use the staff or I sell it and make my guild 30k gold, so I was wondering if it would be worth it to keep or use.

Any input would be nice.

Oh btw my main hand is Torturer's Mercy and my off-hand is the Apple-Bent Bough.

Re: Weapons as Holy

Post 25 Jan 2011 12:11

It depends on how long you are going to use the staff. If you can get or are getting an epic main hand or offhand from raids soon, it might not be worth it to use the staff. And you can always get an epic main hand (http://www.wowhead.com/item=61338 for example) from arenas. You just need to win 10 arena games (5 per week) for enough conquest points to purchase it. AND you can do this in any bracket with any rating. Easy and fast way to get a good mainhand and you dont even have to spent dkp to get it :)

zin

Re: Weapons as Holy

Post 26 Jan 2011 06:59

User avatarJhazrun

The staff isn't very effective in a ten-man environment, where one spends much of their time as Discipline. In the hands of Holy, however, it'll be second only to Nefarian's hammer come the patch.