Priest setup in 10ppl heroic.

Priest setup in 10ppl heroic.

Post 21 Feb 2011 23:02

Hi,

I have a question about priest setip in 10ppl heroic.

The point is - we finaly started a heroic content in 10ppl (1/12 atm) and we have to think well about heal setup in our raid to avoid mistakes and try to make non rotation setup at the begining of this trip( at least for healers).

So, i'm playing for my priest since wow started. For now i'm playing as holy and dc ( depends of boss). Our healing setup for now is Holy pala&me&Druid. I thought a lot about this setup and perhaps resto shaman should be more comfortable but...what about holy pala & dc priest & holy priest? Perhaps it might be a stricking healing setup for heroic? How do you think guys? (Jhazrun, Zhinn)

Thanks.

Re: Priest setup in 10ppl heroic.

Post 22 Feb 2011 15:59

Hey, i usually come on these forums for advice but seems maybe i can give you a bit of advice.

My guild runs 10 mans with a disc/holy priest, druid, shaman. I am a big fan of disc right now because i find on most fights if done properly you wont have problems with healing at all.

My opinion though is that a holy and a disc priest together may get annoying in such a small raid setting for the using body and soul might cause other issues to the disc priest. In my opinion i will say you comp is fine for heroics as all 3 of the classes your using right now work off eachother very well.

Re: Priest setup in 10ppl heroic.

Post 24 Feb 2011 12:34

User avatarJhazrun

You'd invite trouble with two full-time priest healers stepping on each other's toes in half of the Heroic encounters.