disc priest stacking intel?

disc priest stacking intel?

Post 05 Mar 2011 22:35

Hi, was just wondering if disc priests stack intel now? I've been trying to pre-bubble most people in my 10-man group but it doesnt seem very useful mana-wise. Going to the point now, if i stacked intel, not getting the extra +30 spirit from certain pieces, would this be a better choice to do? I'm 110k mana raid buffed and 99k unbuffed. Thus if i stacked all intel id be around 120k mana fully raid buffed in 10m but right now i do gem to get the bonuses from the gear.

Re: disc priest stacking intel?

Post 06 Mar 2011 07:28

Realistically, I try to maximize my intellect while getting socket bonuses. I use artful(?), reckless, or potent for yellow sockets trying to keep mastery, haste, and crit about the same. For blue sockets I use purified and for red I just stack int. Hope this helps you.

Doppler's Effect- Dreadmist Peak

Post 07 Mar 2011 14:12

User avatarJhazrun

A Priest healer can't devote themselves to either spec. Socket bonuses are potent enough for you to find more pain to Holy than gain to Disc.

Post 07 Mar 2011 16:05

That the precise reason why I run three sets of gear!(Holy, Disc, Shadow) (time consuming and not one else wants spirit gear other than priests) I just gear myself like I mentioned in my other post for disc and for holy it is pretty different I would say.