To the Trolls!

To the Trolls!

Post 07 Mar 2011 15:29

I just recently faction changed and am now a troll. Unfortunately, I know little of how to use beserking particularly as Disc.
Currently I use it with power infusion, but I get the feeling the total haste may be overkill alongside my passive ~14%, wasting most of it.
My question is, should I use them separately or stack them?

Thank you.

Re: To the Trolls!

Post 07 Mar 2011 16:13

User avatarJhazrun

You want to make the most out of Power Infusion's cost reduction with rapid PW:S salvos, during which you're at the GCD thanks to Borrowed Time. Berserking I prefer to combo with Archangel prior to heavy ProHing.

Post 08 Mar 2011 00:50

Alright, thanks for the help.

EDIT; Actually, I have one other question. Say the whole raid takes damage and you have no haste CD available at the time, is it better to,

A - Spam PoH across all groups.
or
B - PW:S for Borrowed Time -> PoH, PW:S - > PoH, repeat till all groups are covered.
(For B it is assumed the shields will get absorbed and not run out with no use.)

Post 08 Mar 2011 15:01

User avatarJhazrun

Alternating PW:S is quite inefficient, as you'd want to cast it with Inner Will, and everything else with Inner Fire.
I try to swap between Will and Fire, casting the two types in streaks rather than mixing them together (though keeping Rapture active).

Having said that, healing isn't DPS, and in practice, what few "rotations" it has tend to find themselves wide open.