healing priest question! ...sort of

healing priest question! ...sort of

Post 02 May 2011 19:03

I think I can speak by most of the fellow healing priests that visit the forums that we are not here and we don't read Jhazrun just because his guild is #1 in the world. That is enough of a reason to read him; but beyond that is the fact that through his posts he always reveals how much he knows about the priest class.

With that said, my question for Jhaz is,

Are we going to see you around in #Paragon (IRC) anytime soon?

I think it'll be nice to be able to inquire about the priest class here and there whenever you are available through that medium! I could be completely wrong though and this could be the worst idea ever.

Cheers!

P.D: Or maybe you have been there all this time, with a secret name :D?

Re: healing priest question! ...sort of

Post 02 May 2011 21:37

User avatarJhazrun

It's generally preferable for the majority of Q&A to take place in an environment where the answers may also be found by those that come in later on. A private reply would only ever reach a single person, leading to duplicate questions (and required answers), without even contributing to the activity of our own forum. Real-time systems also expect both parties to be available there and then, and I'm more comfortable with my own pace and schedule.

I'll try to maintain a more consistent presence in #Paragon for non-class-related inquiries, though.