Disc in 25man HC

Disc in 25man HC

Post 26 May 2011 23:22

Hello there Jhazrun, i recently joined a 5/13 heroic guild and we are doing quite well with fast progress. However i seem to struggle abit on Chimaeron when im set to heal my grp + shielding tanks after massacres. Well the thing is i seem to lose someone to the grim reaper when i use prayer of healing to lets say heal 3 ppl in my grp who got the slime and since i play disc and dont go for haste at all kinda my prayers are slow and dont heal much at all. I would be really glad if you could give me any tips aswell as since i actually had a break from WoW from release of patch 4.1 up till now i would like some tips in general to actually do as much efficient healing as possible and what i should be doing as a disc priest on pretty much every heroic encounter. I know you might feel bothered now but it would help me alot if you could help me out! Thanks in advance // Muteradmurc on Genjuros EU

Re: Disc in 25man HC

Post 26 May 2011 23:52

User avatarJhazrun

Only use ProH after Massacres. Flash Heal and Penance take care of Caustic Slime victims.

Post 27 May 2011 00:28

Jhazrun wrote:Only use ProH after Massacres. Flash Heal and Penance take care of Caustic Slime victims.

Oh great thank you alot!

On sunday we are going to start progress on V&T, would you have any tips for me as disc?

Oh btw have you noticed that weird thing with proH.. it sometimes only heal 4 people in the group even though they are all in range... I wonder if this is a bug or "working as intended"

Post 27 May 2011 00:32

By the way Jhazrun... i wish you could explain wth this is to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... M4w#at=131 i mean... finland?

Post 27 May 2011 15:33

User avatarJhazrun

mrtroll wrote:On sunday we are going to start progress on V&T, would you have any tips for me as disc?

Atonement is awesome for the encounter.

mrtroll wrote:Oh btw have you noticed that weird thing with proH.. it sometimes only heal 4 people in the group even though they are all in range... I wonder if this is a bug or "working as intended"

The spell hits party members within 30 yds of the target. In the middle of a fight there usually isn't a convenient way to determine if everyone is indeed within range.

mrtroll wrote:By the way Jhazrun... i wish you could explain wth this is to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... M4w#at=131 i mean... finland?

Ponies. PO. NIES!