Firelands, the death of spirit...

Firelands, the death of spirit...

Post 06 Jul 2011 19:16

I've noticed a large amount of spirit lacking from our precious cloth...

I've also noticed, Jhazrun, that you *were using the spirit trinket from the AoH vendor.

I've also been perusing the forums and there seems to be a concern for our throughput in FL hm.

I noticed in your kill shot of Majordomo that you were present and Zhinn was not.

Was everyone else wielding more throughput/CDs for said fight and that's why only one Healing Priest was used?

Re: Firelands, the death of spirit...

Post 20 Jul 2011 02:42

I´m hijacking this.

With Blizzard cutting Spirit, i wondered if it will be needed for Disc anyway?(Holy , is a different story)

With Heroic Gear incoming, there might be the Way to rely on Rapture/Shadowfiend alone. With just Throughputgear equipped.

What are your thoughts about this?

regards Tyrannon

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:17

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:I've noticed a large amount of spirit lacking from our precious cloth...

The itemization system used this time regrettably didn't differentiate SPI and non-SPI cloth as separate "off-sets".

Cyvus wrote:I've also noticed, Jhazrun, that you *were using the spirit trinket from the AoH vendor.

The Spirit's not worth taking a second look at. The activation just happens to be quite effective for Discipline given the tier's apparent healing theme of "first nothing happens, then everything happens".

Cyvus wrote:I've also been perusing the forums and there seems to be a concern for our throughput in FL hm.

The output train has long since passed. We're still nifty to have around, however.

Cyvus wrote:I noticed in your kill shot of Majordomo that you were present and Zhinn was not. Was everyone else wielding more throughput/CDs for said fight and that's why only one Healing Priest was used?

Zhinn has been winding down his game for quite a while already. As it stands, I'm our only active Priest healer main, though at times Xenophics has picked up her off-spec.

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:20

So, presumably, reforge the spirit to mastery for 25m and haste for 10m?

And, given the use of more DPS-oriented trinkets before, what are your thoughts on using the Rune for Discipline?

Post 21 Jul 2011 01:38

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:So, presumably, reforge the spirit to mastery for 25m and haste for 10m?

Discipline's not really all that much into Ratings either, but yeah, something like that is quite alright.

Cyvus wrote:And, given the use of more DPS-oriented trinkets before, what are your thoughts on using the Rune for Discipline?

No different from [Fiery Quintessence]. I rolled both for Rhyolith and Alysrazor's healing phases, though that's all they're good for.

Post 21 Jul 2011 03:44

Zhinn has been winding down his game for quite a while already. As it stands, I'm our only active Priest healer main

So sad, I loved watching his POVs =(

Post 21 Jul 2011 04:41

Does that mean we get to see your PoV soon and that highly sought pony-themed UI?

Post 21 Jul 2011 13:26

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:Does that mean we get to see your PoV soon and that highly sought pony-themed UI?

Unfortunately, Firelands was released at a time at which I don't have Fraps-capable hardware at hand. I'll be posting a 'shot of the UI as soon as I get around to finishing it, but I suspect there's no additional raiding content worth recording in the near future.

Post 21 Jul 2011 14:33

Jhazrun wrote:Unfortunately, Firelands was released at a time at which I don't have Fraps-capable hardware at hand. I'll be posting a 'shot of the UI as soon as I get around to finishing it, but I suspect there's no additional raiding content worth recording in the near future.

Ever so secretive and enigmatic. Honestly we've been waiting for Jhazrun PoV for ages now. Anyway, good job on Rag kill, you guys are the best.
Off-topic, do you speak English like Verdisha does? Accent-wise.