So... Healing in Firelands...

So... Healing in Firelands...

Post 20 Jul 2011 15:03

Hello,
First of all, gz on world-first.

Anyway, now that you completed Firelands entirely, I am curious to hear your thoughts once more.
A few questions to start with:
- I've seen Jhazrun respeccing both specs. I'm curious to hear why you spec the Strenght of Soul talent, which encounter/why is that talent more useful than Empowered Healing which we were putting points in before? Or is the talent just more interesting now that disc seem to casting those spells more? Also, is this change also counting 10m?
- Acourding to Jhazruns holy spec, I now see 2 points in Soul Warding. Where is this useful - moar body'n'souls yes? :P
- Disc/holy trinkets??
- Your site broke during progress, I recall, and the guide from Jhazrun is missing I think, is it possible to get that back?

Thanks

Re: So... Healing in Firelands...

Post 20 Jul 2011 17:31

User avatarJhazrun

Éowym wrote:I'm curious to hear why you spec the Strenght of Soul talent, which encounter?

Baleroc.

Éowym wrote:why is that talent more useful than Empowered Healing?

It's not.

Éowym wrote:Acourding to Jhazruns holy spec, I now see 2 points in Soul Warding. Where is this useful - moar body'n'souls yes? :P

That's all the talent has going for it as Holy, yes.

Éowym wrote:Disc/holy trinkets??

Éowym wrote:Your site broke during progress, I recall, and the guide from Jhazrun is missing I think, is it possible to get that back?

The rollback indeed took the post with it. Now that we're done with the patch, I imagine I'll get around to rewriting/revising it soon enough.

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:12

This post was made better by the pony...

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:21

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:This post was made better by the pony...

What isn't?

Last edited by Jhazrun on 20 Jul 2011 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

Post 20 Jul 2011 18:23

It's all a cupcake.

The pony was just more sugar in the icing.

:X

Post 20 Jul 2011 20:43

I hoped that a pony with such beautiful blue eyes would have brought me an ilvl 397 haste DMC: Volc that I had, yet, failed to see in the lootlists. Unfortunately, even the ponies seem to be overruled by blizz :(

I bet you are the pony standing on the stone facing that fiery pony lord right there Jhazrun, just minutes before its defeat. At least thats how your screen looked like last night? I wonder what that addon is called :P

Thx for the answers ;)

Post 05 Aug 2011 05:08

I know you said you'd get around to writing it, but I'm such a poor unfortunate soul with that silly concept of patience.

So, in the meantime, I'd like to steal a few thoughts from your head for a moment or two.

My dear friend, Baleroc...

Poor fellow has been down on his luck lately and I'm just so very content to put him out of his misery.

But, the only thing I'm debating at this point is how to go about such things.

While I noticed you went Holy for this particular encounter during your most recent expedition into 10m, it seems to be the popular thing to go Discipline.

So, I'd love to take bets on this rumble...

Post 29 Aug 2011 11:58

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:My dear friend, Baleroc...

While I noticed you went Holy for this particular encounter during your most recent expedition into 10m, it seems to be the popular thing to go Discipline.

I forgot it on, but we'd brought in a third healer so it was trivial regardless.