Why Troll?

Why Troll?

Post 21 Jul 2011 23:31

Hello there fellow priests

I have been playing Spriest since Tbc as an ally and always was awsome of what races that had the best racials for each class so thats why back then i choose a dranei. So with cata came out i got sad that the best racial that was for spriests was the goblin 1% haste thats just super for spriests in my opinion.
Now i have followed paragon on its travels and kills in instances and having my eye on Xeno on builds and gear picking even and gotten pretty close in gear comparesent so far :D
Now for the question of my thread is simply when i saw that Paragons priests have both changed to trolls i keept on wondering what the reason was ? other then 20% haste for 10sec or the look of trolls in general?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<---- inset self :P

Yours Darkw

ps. Gz for Ragna kill guys :D

Re: Why Troll?

Post 22 Jul 2011 11:28

User avatarxenophics

Berserking simply rocks your pants in the fights where you can stand still and press your buttons. It translates into more dps than flat 1%, if you use it correctly with your cooldowns.

Goblin isn't considered to be so far behind, and some people prefer the mobility rocket jump gives them. Just keep in mind that the fights are different and so you benefit a different amount from your racials in them.

Re: Why Troll?

Post 22 Jul 2011 13:08

Cheers for the answer mate gave me something to think about when im going horde :D
Anyway first idear i had was making a "Mini Xeno" with going blood elf female but rly liked the male troll looks better then female troll so prly going to end up trolling around in male :D

Anyway ty for the responce now its clear for me why spriests be trolling around in raids :D