T12

T12

Post 26 Jul 2011 13:43

Hi,

I play Holy in 25 man, and I was wondering which piece to take as the off piece for t12. One could possibly hope for a Lord Rhyolith drop with the head being Mastery / Spirit, or they could take the shoulders off of Baleroc - however, they don't have spirit and since a lot of gear doesn't have spirit, would it be too big of a loss to take something without spirit, even if it is reforged?

Re: T12

Post 26 Jul 2011 14:39

User avatarJhazrun

The leggings are the worst piece of the set, but there's no off-set cloth with SPI, so we don't actually have a choice against 5/5.

Post 26 Jul 2011 14:59

So are you personally going for 5 set?

Post 26 Jul 2011 17:40

User avatarJhazrun

Heliena wrote:So are you personally going for 5 set?

Based on what I just said, what do you think…?

Post 26 Jul 2011 21:01

Jhazrun wrote:
Heliena wrote:So are you personally going for 5 set?

Based on what I just said, what do you think…?

Ahaha. I suppose so.
Thank you.

Post 13 Aug 2011 01:10

Jhazrun wrote:The leggings are the worst piece of the set, but there's no off-set cloth with SPI, so we don't actually have a choice against 5/5.

what about the head off of rhyolith? granted its a random enchantment but i thought it was bis bc of its stat comparison against our tier, i understand it to be a trade off of spirit vs mastery.

Post 17 Aug 2011 21:52

the red socket in the tier helm makes it better.

Post 18 Aug 2011 09:42

get the heroic leggings n go for the head/shoulder/robe/gloves, more mastery out of it in the end

Post 29 Aug 2011 11:27

User avatarJhazrun

Teresina wrote:
Jhazrun wrote:The leggings are the worst piece of the set, but there's no off-set cloth with SPI, so we don't actually have a choice against 5/5.

what about the head off of rhyolith? granted its a random enchantment but i thought it was bis bc of its stat comparison against our tier, i understand it to be a trade off of spirit vs mastery.

Off-sets become relevant when they can be used to avoid picking up Crit. They're not someone one should need to justify to themselves.
Besides, even the differences fall in the set piece's favor: Red socket over yellow, Spirit over ratings; What's not to love?