Priest Healing

Priest Healing

Post 19 Sep 2011 20:24

Hei jos teidän healeri priesti vois antaa pikkasen vinkkejä mulla on mikpri holy discpline priesti mutta en ole täysin varma kannattaako mun panostaa crittiin masteryyn kuinka paljon ja paljonko täytyisi spiritin olla että ei tulis manan loppumisia se on khadgar realmil ja yritetään kovasti meidän wipe porukalla saada fl progressionii aikaseks mutta haluaisin panostaa tohon mun healeri priestiin jotta siitä tulisi tosi hyvä eli jos olis jotain pikku vinkkejä siihen homman kiitos . Sorry that not english but it was easyest ask that way .

Re: Priest Healing

Post 20 Sep 2011 03:59

User avatarxenophics

Not gonna answer the question itself, but rather comment on the Finnish part. I hope you realize, that even if English isn't your first language and it's easier for you to write in Finnish, by doing it you spoil it for everyone else? Others might be able to answer your question, and if answered, others would be able to read the answer to your question and benefit from it.

There is a reason why this website is English only, and that's to make sure everyone can participate in the conversation.

Post 20 Sep 2011 17:50

User avatarJhazrun

Soul Warding is strictly for Heroic Rag-25. Move the points over into Surge of Light.

Overall there's very little to worry about with Holy. You're golden as long as you're not sacrificing any INT or Spirit, and have at least 915 Haste and not too much Crit. In 10s you most-of-the-time just sit in Serenity, refresh Renews and do… whatever else you feel like doing.

Post 20 Sep 2011 20:25

ok thanks to tip now that q can remove because it was finnish =)

Post 20 Sep 2011 20:49

Ok english version was my question that what tips paragon healer can tell me how get balanced my raiding healing with holy discpline that how importants are int. crit mast. stats. thx to help

Post 21 Sep 2011 04:56

When do you need Soul Warding on Rag? 4th phase for speeding up fire extinguishers I assume?

We've only managed to get through first two rounds of molten seeds so far so I have no personal experience about p4 =)

Post 03 Oct 2011 13:39

User avatarJhazrun

Afua wrote:When do you need Soul Warding on Rag? 4th phase for speeding up fire extinguishers I assume?

Yes.