Shadow Priest >HC Spine< Quest to "Tombolo"

Shadow Priest >HC Spine< Quest to "Tombolo"

Post 04 Mar 2012 22:39

Hello dear Tombolo
I have a Questions about My priest SP.
We are atm some days one the Spine HC 10 man with my guild and i am usuing the Mind/Spike Rotation plus the Vp trinket and the Fl/HC Mastery trinket. I have reforged all my gear to Mastery>Crti>Haste ofc 17% hit cap. The problem is i have the feeling iam doing still very low on the Tendon atm we are stil on first and second armory progressing. If we take a fight wehre we took down the first armor i did between 1,6m to 1,7-8 max i cant push it more then that.
My question is now do you think is that low for my priest Tombolo ?
This is the link to my armory with the reforges and gear >
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... ana/simple
Thank you for your good advise;
Greeting´s Tatiyana from Sweden.

Re: Shadow Priest >HC Spine< Quest to "Tombolo"

Post 05 Mar 2012 13:23

User avatarTombolo

Hello,

I think you're doing quite decent dps (800k-900k per burn phase) to the tendons already. Your gear and its reforges etc. are all good. Did you have all the caster buffs and debuffs like CoE or equivalent in the raid? In 10-mans some important buffs/debuffs are easily left out which affects dps.

Was the interval between the tendons long enough for you to use Shadowfiend on all of them? It's a big dps loss if you are missing Shadowfiend on the burn phase. If you're having problems getting it off cd in time for the next tendons, try using MF more in between the tendons.

Anyway I think your dps for the tendons is just fine, it's good to remember that shadow priests are not the best class (even though quite okay) for the tendon burn. RNG is obviously always a factor there, too.

Re: Shadow Priest >HC Spine< Quest to "Tombolo"

Post 05 Mar 2012 15:09

Thank you for the info .:D
Greetings Mome