Post 02 Mar 2013 05:03

Jhazrun, I have returned for my usual round of questions before the patch drops, hope you've been well.

So...

Discipline nerfs and such.

With the nerf to mastery on Spirit Shell and crit being a bit more useful for it through DA as well as PW:S being able to crit, how do you feel stat priority will be for Discpline?

If crit pleases Discipline, how will you alleviate yourself between switching to Holy?

Any particular haste threshold for Holy you're looking at this tier?

Having done testing, do you still feel pleased with Holy's place in Throne of Thunder?

Are you as pleased with the new glyphs as I am or am I just thrilled to see something new?

On a more general note, I posed the same question to Ets in a shaman post.

How are you feeling as a whole with ToT testing so far?

How are other classes faring in your eyes?

Re: 5.2

Post 02 Mar 2013 09:47

User avatarJhazrun

If you have a problem, I'm happy to help you solve it. If you have a "usual round of questions", you're doing it wrong.

Post 02 Mar 2013 13:19

Perhaps I should have phrased that a bit differently?

I like to think of them less as questions and more as thoughts with which to pick a brain.

Post 02 Mar 2013 16:22

User avatarJhazrun

Cyvus wrote:I like to think of them less as questions and more as thoughts with which to pick a brain.

My point exactly. You're not looking to make a decision on a second opinion. You're looking for some kind of aimless feelings bullshit, and I don't care. Like, what and why am I supposed to think about classes I don't play, or even the one I do? How is anyone's experience enhanced by whether I'm pleased with random stuff?

Just play the game, man. I promise I'll be here if you find yourself in a pickle.

Post 02 Mar 2013 17:01

Okay, here's a pickle.

I was looking over trinkets and such.

The ones based on absorbs I can presume are not affected by Discipline mastery?

And the wording on the trinkets is always suspicious...

I take it "healing spells" doesn't mean Atonement still?

Any observation on functionality?

Post 08 Mar 2013 05:34

Bump for seeking enlightenment.

Post 11 Mar 2013 17:30

User avatarJhazrun

Would you go for them if they worked in all the ways you wanted them to?

Post 11 Mar 2013 18:07

I suppose the on-use could be useful in a situation where you expect a certain amount of tank damage.

Horridon's head bashy thingy comes to mind, but the one that randomly procs on a person seems a lot less desirable.

Post 11 Mar 2013 18:39

User avatarJhazrun

It takes two minutes for [Stolen Relic of Zuldazar] to charge up to a 60,000 point shield. Are you really considering paying 1300+ INT for that?

Post 11 Mar 2013 22:05

Noted.