UI Question for Jhazrun

UI Question for Jhazrun

Post 22 Oct 2013 16:10

User avatarZatinox

Hey Jhazrun, I've been trying yo contact you in-game but it seems to be impossible. Anyways lets get to the question :)
I love your UI and I just want to know how you made it? I read on MMO-Champ that you made it with PowerAuras, I tried and its impossible.

Because of your UI I am now also watching MLP FiM :)

Hope you will see this soon

-Zatinox

Re: UI Question for Jhazrun

Post 23 Oct 2013 10:46

User avatarJhazrun

You're right, I'm not online much at this time of the raid cycle. The best way to catch me is on our IRC channel (info in Contact tab).

The UI is largely custom-built with several different add-ons. PowerAuras, for example, is used for cooldowns. Which part(s) are you looking for?
Because of your UI I am now also watching MLP FiM :)
One more month for season 4!

Post 23 Oct 2013 13:06

User avatarZatinox

I don't want the spells on the side of Rainbow Dash, but the blue mana feathers, and the pony with castbar, I would like to know how to optimize my own :)

Im nearly done with s1 :) Cant wait to start on s2, heard its really good =)

Post 01 Nov 2013 18:00

Hi, the UI is realy amazing and seems lot of work to customize.

Most of what are shown i understand but, what does Dash wings stand for?

Kagoma

Post 04 Nov 2013 09:35

User avatarJhazrun

Zatinox wrote:I don't want the spells on the side of Rainbow Dash, but the blue mana feathers, and the pony with castbar, I would like to know how to optimize my own :)
Hi. Settled with your search, or just not quite found your way into IRC yet? I prefer IRC 'cause it lets me manage any potential issues on the spot.

Kagoma wrote:Hi, the UI is realy amazing and seems lot of work to customize.
Thanks.
what does Dash wings stand for?
Open = Inner Fire
Closed = Inner Will