Best H ICC 25 trinkets for disc priest

Best H ICC 25 trinkets for disc priest

Post 14 Jun 2010 21:38

Hello my wife Silverfall on cairne us server is a disc priest for our heroic 25 icc raid. We rarely use her as tank heals anymore but more for a raid bubbler to smooth our raid healing and infest ect.

What we would like to know is what trinkets are best for her at this point for the best bubbles she can put out. At the momment shes has double solaces 245,258. Do you think its worth her rolling on the abaccus 277 for a disc bubbler.

I noticed one of your disc priest uses double solace also and doesnt seem to have the abacuss or thinks the solaces are better?

Thank you for your time.

Re: Best H ICC 25 trinkets for disc priest

Post 15 Jun 2010 01:13

just noticed i put this in general class discusion please move to priest forum thank you.

Re: Best H ICC 25 trinkets for disc priest

Post 23 Jun 2010 11:23

User avatarJhazrun

My apologies, Valleron, for failing to come across this earlier. The GCD unfortunately tends to often be left unattended.

Silverfall appears to play Discipline-Shadow rather than branching into Holy, and itemizes as such with Haste-Crit. Said stat combination is generally more potent for ten-man raiding, but 25-man encounters can overwhelm one's unspirited regeneration. [Solace]s are very powerful in patching that up, though they do result in a slightly weaker Power Word: Shield.

At her standard of gear, however, I could certainly imagine affording mana-wise to replace the 245.