The dps at anu'brak for retri pala ^^!

The dps at anu'brak for retri pala ^^!

Post 15 Sep 2009 16:46

Hey all i have a question for ur retri pala Iiris if u can find time to help me it would be nice :
Just sen ur world first anu'barak ( or WTF was he caled >< ) there is a SS whit the dmg meter... the first think u notice is the rog whit 10k dps and the dk whit 9k thats just insane :O but then looked at Iiris dps 8,8k if i remember well ... and i was like WTF :O so maybe just maybe u can give me some advice not just.....gem for max strenght armor pen isnt that good etc cuz this are general things about paly that even a rog can tell me :p Looked at ur armory and sen u have some leather item .. is it actualy useful to have 2 - 3 leather item for crit cuz even if my strenght is 2k whitout any buff atm my exp and hit are 26 and 280 so exactly the cap whiout useing expertis glyph but my crit is only kind of 30%...
So if i can get a litel help for one of the pro pala in the world it would be greate ^_^
my dps is usualy kind of 6k for that boss maybe a litel more if i aoe the add and put glyph of holy wrath
my spell rotation atm is HoW - > judg > DS > CS > conscration > exo ( exo insted of consecration when vs undeath and also if i have add aoe whit holy wrath as often as i can )
also sry if my post is to long and my english prety crapy :P =((

Re: The dps at anu'brak for retri pala ^^!

Post 16 Sep 2009 22:08

User avatarIiris

Hello fellow retridin.

It's not mandatory to have 2-3 leather items. I just use them because they are better than some plate pieces for that gear setup (or I just dont have better pieces for them). Leather items usually have less ap than plate items but they have more crit and maybe some other stats so you just have to calculate whether the crit+other stats overcome the strength loss, easiest way for this is just testing different gear setups in program named Rawr. You should also always use conse before exo (even against undead). You should also try to get some gear with less expertise so you could use the expertise glyph (ofc without going too much over the cap!), its more dps than exo glyph.

I hope this helps :)