Your thoughts about two resets per week?

Your thoughts about two resets per week?

Post 26 Oct 2011 14:24

I wonder what are your thoughts regarding Blizzard's apparent intention to reset Firelands twice per week, and to offer this only for Taiwan/Korea for an indefinite stretch of time.

Re: Your thoughts about two resets per week?

Post 26 Oct 2011 15:28

It's Taiwan/Korea only just for the time being. They are planning to implement it to other regions too. Taiwan/Korea is used as guinea pigs.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... 6?page=1#8

Post 26 Oct 2011 20:55

User avatarCjindry

2 resets per week (imo) will make only make this game die faster.
No point at all.
Game is leaded by consumers, not by nerds.

ps i'm a real nerd (even if on vacation)

Post 26 Oct 2011 21:04

User avatarHermanni

Cjindry wrote:2 resets per week (imo) will make only make this game die faster.
No point at all.
Game is leaded by consumers, not by nerds.

ps i'm a real nerd (even if on vacation)

Thanks for making sense. Seriously.

Post 28 Oct 2011 03:26

They said it was only 4.0 and 4.2 content. This could stay limited to that content, and just give guilds more opportunity to gear up before 4.3. 10 Man loot is especially annoying, so 10 man guilds clearing 7/7 heroic might benefit.
These are just my thoughts, no real facts behind them.

Post 06 Nov 2011 03:18

Paldain wrote:They said it was only 4.0 and 4.2 content. This could stay limited to that content, and just give guilds more opportunity to gear up before 4.3. 10 Man loot is especially annoying, so 10 man guilds clearing 7/7 heroic might benefit.
These are just my thoughts, no real facts behind them.

Sounds reasonable, unfortunately we don't know much about it yet and the true intentions behind it. I believe if they are smart, they will kill off the idea. I am against it, the current way of raiding I feel works great, there is no need to add another big change in like this (assuming its suppose to stay permanent through the rest of WoW) with so many other big changes up and coming in the new expansion. I believe that testing it in Korea and Taiwan was a good move, and I sincerely hope that it will not proceed past this testing phase, and will die off.

However, if it did go through and became a reality, I would hope your assumption would be the way of this, and not be extended into future content.