The LFR discussion

Re: How long bans did Paragon recieve.

Post 02 Dec 2011 16:53

Camel Worm approves this message.

Way to keep me entertained. <3

Post 02 Dec 2011 17:11

I believe that I got trolled. Hard. I can't make any excuses for taking post in thread facevalue. I had my doubts about this exploit, but when blues confirmed its existance, I took all those accusations facevalue. I have this feeling that I climbed in a tree my arse first and have regret making those accusations comparatible to feeling what you get after night of heavy drinkin and then waking up next to Ilkka Kanerva and Paavo Väyrynen and then rememberin every single dirty detail about the threesome.

Post 02 Dec 2011 18:04

Paragon has never been banned noob stop trolling forums for no reason just because your jealous they are smarter and better than you at raiding and everything else in WoW.

A note from xenophics: we do not tolerate this kind of trolling on our forums. More of this and you'll get banned.

Post 02 Dec 2011 18:31

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic ... ?page=5#97

If you are getting loot off of a boss twice then it is an exploit. This has always been the case in World of Warcraft, and we expect players to know better.

We’re in the process of implementing a hotfix to fix the exploit, and are deciding what steps we'll be taking for the gear that was already obtained.

Not sure if this bears any weight on the current discussion or not..

Post 02 Dec 2011 19:15

mrceej wrote:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657278530?page=5#97

Hai thur.

We totally want you to kill shit, actually all the shit, you must see teh lore. But if you're like. Playing our game, and stuff, and we create a new system of raiding and just throw your way you can't abuse it. We are the greatest of game designers and shame on you for figuring out a loop hole that only takes the intelligence of a 10 year old. We will shun these players that are smart enough to think, "Oh damn. Look at that, more loot."

Not sure if this bears any weight on the current discussion or not..

Fixed what Blizzard said.

Post 02 Dec 2011 22:19

arx wrote:Not that replacing 391 gear with 384 gear is all the fuss (ro dah) people are making it out to be, either.

Come on, don't pretend like the 4pc bonus for all 4 tank specs isn't going to be hugely significant for heroic progression. You're essentially gaining 2 (or more, as Feral Cats can use the Frenzied Regen bonus at the cost of a personal DPS loss) extra raid protection cooldowns in a tier that is clearly going to feature huge raidwide damage intake on nearly every encounter.

Further, you guys obviously understand the implications of the 4pc bonus for multiple DPS classes in fights that are DPS checks (Ultraxion, Madness of DW) or have key moments of boss vulnerability (Lord Zon'ozz, Hagara).

Trying to play this off as though you're actually downgrading when you go from 4pc 391 to 4pc 384 is disingenuous at best. If the new tier sets and some trinkets weren't OBVIOUS upgrades despite losing ilvl's, you guys wouldn't be doing it. Just because you guys might be better at the game than most doesn't automatically make you smarter than most. Red herring arguments are red. And herrings.

Post 02 Dec 2011 22:42

Derp wrote:@Xenophics: Care to explain why when I search your character on the armory you are not the first character listed (even though you have the most achieve points out of all the characters with the same name)?
I found your character via clicking on the whole list of characters with your name. When I found your character, your helm, shoulders, chest, gloves, pants and a ring are missing. All of which you had obtained in your multiple LFR kills, also of which have been removed and you now only have 1x of each boss killed.

So I say again; care to explain?
"So I say again: care to explain?" XD. You're hilarious. They don't have to explain shit to you. And guess what? If this thing goes through, there are TONS of guilds that have done the same thing. Even casbad guilds on my server. So stop flying the flag of the crusade and worry about your own shit.

Post 02 Dec 2011 22:57

So the "casbad guilds" on your server have a fan base like paragon ?
They have thousands of ppl following their streams and blogs ?
They have sponsors who MAY care about their reputations ?

There are strange things going on atm and the name Paragon is in every second post all over the scenesites related to the so called exploit.
And you fucking dare to flame ppl who would like to have a statement.

Just get lost cs and be a good fanboy somewhere else.

Post 02 Dec 2011 23:17

I don't see why people are making such a big deal out of this. Every top guild and their grandmother used the oppertunity to get 4 piece. None of them were hiding it, yet most people seem to be barking about this like they just uncovered a pharoh's lost tomb, the meaning of life and the secrets of the universe in one day 0.o

Post 02 Dec 2011 23:28

User avatarzYN

Nothing has been removed or taken away. You'll hear from it if (and hopefully when) it happens through a news post or some such.