Hows Deathwing H progression going?

Re: Hows Deathwing H progression going?

Post 28 Dec 2011 09:06

User avatarmeth

Aurumai wrote:That's your biggest contradiction so far. Any guild capable of killing things faster than anyone else in the world, ESPECIALLY in heroic modes, is a very serious contender.

Reasons like what? Blood Legion and Paragon killed Heroic Warmaster Blackhorn on the same day. AFTER the bans were lifted. They both had equal amounts of time to progress on Heroic Deathwing. Blood Legion is now ranked higher than a guild that anyone can agree is one of, if not THE best.

People keep arguing as if the top guilds are still banned, but they're not -- You can't keep trying to push that excuse on everyone because you personally don't like the top guild. You've said it yourself several times in this thread: Only the last challenging encounters really matter. Blood Legion and Paragon had an equal footing on those encounters, and Blood Legion came out on top.

1. Blood Legion got those WF kills because the USA has the patch a few hours before Europe. They were bound to go to an American guild, no matter if BL, Vodka, Exodus or Premonition, the first few bosses usually go to the US guilds.

2. Both guilds killed Warmaster Blackthorn on the same day, that is correct. BL in 25 and Paragon in 10 man if I am correct. I am making the assumption that Paragon, with their regular 25 man roster, would have killed him before BL otherwise. Nothing I can prove, just something I would see as likely if the LFR Ban had not occured.

3. If you look at 25 man Heroic only to compare them on equal grounds, then Paragon killed Warmaster Blackthron 7 days after BL. So while BL had every raid night to work on the Spine, Paragon had to go through the 25 man Heroics first after the ban was lifted, which took around 2-3 days.

All in all, Blood Legion had the cleaner start due to no bans, which is no blame of course, and they had more time on the Spine. And yet they just came out ahead by a small margin. This is why I am still quite sure, that a Paragon with no bans would have left BL no chance.

I agree, right now when looking at wowprogress BL has the same points as Paragon and is ranked one spot above them, but I am just very sure from past performances of Paragon, that in a race without the LFR bans Paragon would have taken WF on Spine and Madness or just slightly behind KIN / Stars.

Of course that is all magic 8-ball talk, but the facts here for me are that the first WFs for BL are nothing special, they usually go to a US guild and that BL had one week longer to work on Spine on 25 HC.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 30 Dec 2011 05:58

But Paragon did get banned for exploiting thus your point is moot, BL beat Paragon to punch. You really need to get your head out of Paragon's ass, Meth. I really believe Paragon needs to put out a restraining order against you, it's getting scary how you post in almost every single thread on these boards e-knighting like hell for Paragon.

Post 30 Dec 2011 10:44

nvm me mad
Last edited by Tikku91 on 02 Jan 2012 21:34, edited 1 time in total.

Post 30 Dec 2011 13:04

User avatarmeth

fusrodah wrote:But Paragon did get banned for exploiting thus your point is moot, BL beat Paragon to punch. You really need to get your head out of Paragon's ass, Meth. I really believe Paragon needs to put out a restraining order against you, it's getting scary how you post in almost every single thread on these boards e-knighting like hell for Paragon.

If they see my involvement on the boards as a problem then they are free to take any actions they want against me. Until then I will continue to voice my opinion and argument, as I have done so far. If you have a problem with that then I can't help you.

<ringuh> i try to avoid being sober when doing any kinda pugs

Post 07 Jan 2012 11:18

Well dont fanboy to hard Meth because no1 will thank you anyway.

Paragon was the #1 guild for ONE single expansion if you really belive that it makes them the best guild ever feel free to fail at that.