WTB Fail videos

WTB Fail videos

Post 19 Feb 2010 02:35

of the lich king. it would be nice, who cares if you're wiping let us noobs see it O: Some of us are guild less or in a guild who can't even come close to finding him. :)

Re: WTB Fail videos

Post 19 Feb 2010 14:30

User avatarzYN

I doubt that kind of material is going to come out prior to a kill - giving away tactics and sharing the new stuff in the encounter would assist other guilds in killing him. While it might be fun to watch, we're definitely going to want to keep whatever advantages we have to ourselves and try to get a kill.

Post 02 Mar 2010 10:52

I say outtakes after the main video has been posted IMO! Would be funny to watch your silliest wipes on 25 LK HM :P

Post 21 Mar 2010 14:04

like flying off of the cliff and shit

would be fun

kill him already :(

Post 21 Mar 2010 15:01

User avatarxenophics

Believe it or not we are working on it.

Post 21 Mar 2010 19:05

Imo for the World First video you guys are going to post put like 3-4 epic fails before it starts haha

Post 22 Mar 2010 01:41

User avatarzYN

Well tbh, I've since Vanilla wanted to do a boss kill video that entails everything that actually went into killing the boss. Back then, this would've involved farming for the retarded flasks, elixirs, whispering randoms to buy heart of hakkars, go get Onyxia's head, wipe a few hundred times to stupid shit. Sped up all the way. The actual kill would be only ~10 seconds long (sped up as well) on a 10 minute video.

Post 23 Mar 2010 10:48

Believe it or not, so are many other guilds. You should be happy a fanboy expected you to kill him sooner.

Anyways, good luck, 10% inc.