Lappé quit?

Lappé quit?

Post 14 Jan 2012 15:02

Did Lappé quit or did he just miggrate for a while?

Re: Lappé quit?

Post 15 Jan 2012 10:59

Lappé, Kyy, Kahva, Liris and Fraggo are atm on Ravencrest I believe, and from what I've heard - they're helping a friend with something :)

Post 16 Jan 2012 07:51

Ally racials are better

They are there preparing a transfer

Post 17 Jan 2012 06:10

Natobob wrote:Ally racials are better

Can't tell if serious or just trolling..

Post 17 Jan 2012 07:59

Nawon wrote:
Natobob wrote:Ally racials are better

Can't tell if serious or just trolling..

I remember way back when people knew that jokes were actually a real thing and not trolling.

Post 17 Jan 2012 09:52

Im just guessing guys - perhaps trying to provoke a reaction!

DREAM Paragon members are very very silent on this forum and if it should be true they certainly wouldnt comment on it

In another thread I asked what happened to Lazeil, no answer. I mean, did he reroll, did he get a time consuming job, did he join the army? I hope nothing serious has happened to him, but if he merely quit or something else, I believe he has been such a dominant figure a little information would be in order.

After all DREAM Paragon is a brand, it has members doing public appearences and so forth. Hence they have to expect the community to show some interest in what is going on, especially with a key figure like Lazeil.

Post 17 Jan 2012 11:41

The race is over, no more raiding til next expansion.

Just becuse you don't see people online doesen't mean they quit playing.
Especially at the end of an expansion there is nothing to gear for when you have killed the final boss encounter and gotten your world ranking.

Post 17 Jan 2012 12:13

I beg to differ, and say that you are wrong.

DREAM Paragon prepares their characters for the next expansion. I mean if Lazeil was fully geared I would agree with your point. But nah, I'm not convinced.

He has been alongside of Sejta since I dont know when, suddenly hes not. Then again if its a secret alongside who shot Kennedy, I rest my case.

Post 17 Jan 2012 12:57

Don't need full gear. Questing blues will be better than full bis from deathwing.

Post 17 Jan 2012 14:09

First of all, someone already asked about Lazeil. And they already explained he had studies to do.