Could someone please tell whats going on?

Could someone please tell whats going on?

Post 16 Jan 2012 16:02

Title says all..

Has Paragon stopped raiding? I've been looking at most of the players armory and still only see 1 spine and madness kill.

I hope I'm wrong..

Re: Could someone please tell whats going on?

Post 16 Jan 2012 16:13

Probably just on a break. There's no next tier to farm gear for since questing gear will be better than Deathwing heroic loot. Taking it easy between progress is essential to preform well and to get "hungry". Not unusual for guilds to raid bare minimum at this stage of an expansion to try trials and stuff.

edit: should probably clarify that this is entirely guesswork from my side.

Post 16 Jan 2012 16:30

Yeah, you're probably right - I just found it weird that they're not writing that much about the end-encounter like they did with Ragnaros.

Post 16 Jan 2012 16:40

User avatarKyy

What’s there to write about it? Most disappointing final boss there has been in a long while. There was nothing special about it, guilds killing it in one or two nights of raiding, that’s just pathetic for a boss with such a huge lore background as Deathwing.

And yeah, not killing spine is about two different things, we don’t want to stack alts like we did on first kill (not everyone enjoys playing alts unless it´s for progress) and also that there are few ppl that haven't been able to raid now that they are trying to catch up with school/work they had to skip during progress.

Ofc we could spent more time on it and kill it again but for now most prefer just relaxing and raiding max one night a week

Hating with passion

Post 16 Jan 2012 17:20

Then tell me. Why haven't you even made kill video?

Post 16 Jan 2012 17:29

User avatarHermanni

Because we still have no one with the ability, interest and time to do anything about the raw fraps.

Post 16 Jan 2012 18:04

Thanks for the replies. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't hating or anything. Just curious on how the guild suddenly became so in-active.

Hope to see you guys own it up in Mists of Pandaria!

Post 17 Jan 2012 00:45

Kyy wrote:What’s there to write about it? Most disappointing final boss there has been in a long while. There was nothing special about it, guilds killing it in one or two nights of raiding, that’s just pathetic for a boss with such a huge lore background as Deathwing.

And yeah, not killing spine is about two different things, we don’t want to stack alts like we did on first kill (not everyone enjoys playing alts unless it´s for progress) and also that there are few ppl that haven't been able to raid now that they are trying to catch up with school/work they had to skip during progress.

Ofc we could spent more time on it and kill it again but for now most prefer just relaxing and raiding max one night a week

You and Lappé worked out a way to raid all the way from Ravencrest, impressive.

Post 19 Jan 2012 06:45

This argument that there is "nothing left to play for" isn't really valid, unless all you care about is a race to No. 1 and that's it. You can still set a goal to get all BiS gear for your character, or mounts off of DW for the guild, or the legendaries, or the achieves. Plus...nobody has seen mists. What if they pulled a BC/wrath transition? In that expac, sunwell gear was good enough to do Naxx in.

Post 19 Jan 2012 07:29

User avatarKyy

onad wrote:This argument that there is "nothing left to play for" isn't really valid, unless all you care about is a race to No. 1 and that's it.

for 90% of the guild thats only thing we care for

Hating with passion