Wondering about roster

Wondering about roster

Post 08 Oct 2012 08:57

I've always been a some what of a fan to baltha, and has always been checking out his gear and stats choices. I'm wondering as i saw on the main roster board that he's joined the core group as a spriest i believe, from his name. So has he decided to quit mage? If it isnt too personal to ask why. I've just started raiding with my guild and im wondering what he thinks of mages for the patch of 5.0

Re: Wondering about roster

Post 09 Oct 2012 09:24

No one wants to answer? hmmmm

Post 09 Oct 2012 10:17

smilence wrote:No one wants to answer? hmmmm

They want to stay competitive and giving out their secrets is not the best way to do that.

Mage tier 6 talents are so limiting that I don't wonder the change. However the composition of their raid team suggests that there can be other reasons too.

Post 09 Oct 2012 11:28

Siniwelho wrote:They want to stay competitive and giving out their secrets is not the best way to do that.

Mage tier 6 talents are so limiting that I don't wonder the change. However the composition of their raid team suggests that there can be other reasons too.

Of couse i know giving out secrets is not the best way to do that. Even though mage level 90 are limiting, but i still find ways it could work out during combats. I've always been a mage, and it will probably stay as main despite other toons i might have. And i've been following Baltha for over a year, so its out of my most interest to find out why Baltha wanted to quit raiding with mage, just because level 90 talent is challenging?

Post 09 Oct 2012 13:33

Shadow Priest just fits better in the 10man roster, that's the only reason I rerolled.

Besides that, like you said, lvl90 mage talents are totally retarded...not that they are bad or anything, just annoying to use.

Post 10 Oct 2012 12:05

Baltha wrote:Shadow Priest just fits better in the 10man roster, that's the only reason I rerolled.

Besides that, like you said, lvl90 mage talents are totally retarded...not that they are bad or anything, just annoying to use.

Thanks a lot for answering, im raiding as a 10m as well. I personally like you a lot as a mage, and always been looking at your gear choices and stats choices for reference, i really appreaciate you for answering my questions. I hope the 10m works out for you well, and even though mage might not fit very well anymore, but i guess i like my mage and has played it for too long to quit so i think i'm gonna keep rolling and try my best with my mage dispite the aweful talents. I hope raiding wont get too rough as a mage and keeping my fingers cross for some changes soon.