is there hope? :)

is there hope? :)

Post 18 Oct 2012 20:56

Hey, I've been following paragon since lk and I always loved how you would beat everyone else with big margins an almost ever, if not every, boss since then. Now that you're 10man it seems that other guild doesn't recognise you as the world first. Most people says method is world first just because they did it 25 man and they felt like you weren't in the same race.

What I'm really wondering is if you're aiming to go back to 25 man soon or if you're a 10 man guild now forever.

Re: is there hope? :)

Post 18 Oct 2012 22:34

User avatarets

What is the plan for the long run, after the first tier of MoP, are you planning to try to get enough people to go 25 man again or is this permanent?

We will have to see what the situation is after the first tier, I doubt that we will ever play 25 mans again with Paragon. I would like to play 25 mans but it's not realistic to recruit so many players and stay competitive. If for some reason we could get 25 mans going from our old roster/couple of new recruits I would like that, but it's not realistic.

Sejta's interview @ Manaflask

Post 18 Oct 2012 23:20

I doubt that we will ever play 25 mans again with Paragon.

God dammit, I'm gonna cry now.

Post 20 Oct 2012 11:29

Even when some people say "maaan... paragon isn't first... they are just 10 man dude.... that doesn't count", they will never be really sure about that.
As long as Paragon is still achieving world first's like they did in the first part of t14 progress, Method or some other guilds just won't be seen as the "real" Nr. 1.
Secretly these people, who are nasty about Paragon's 10man progress, will think " But what if Paragon still had 25 people... i mean... they did so good in 10 man, they finished the content 2 days before the other guilds did...."
Method said in their interview on Manaflask:

"[...] Was pretty exciting, especially considering we've been in that #2 spot so long, but I missed Paragon in the race, would have been extra sweet to beat the previous long term #1 [...]

So, there you see it, with Paragon turning into a 10 man guild, they will never be really beaten as a 25man guild.
Last edited by Skadi on 20 Oct 2012 21:38, edited 1 time in total.

Post 20 Oct 2012 21:29

Well this is my view...
Did Paragon get world 1st? - YES
Did Paragon get world 1st 25 man - no
Did Paragon get world 1st 10 man - ofcourse

After all what does count is world 1st. I dont care about difference between 10 man and 25 man and on that many of the Paragon's members might also disagree :p

Post 22 Oct 2012 11:37

Well nobody care about 10m kills tbh, so i know paragon prolly feel the same since they use to play 25m that i dont think they count themselfs in race for worlds 1, i know all top25m guilds dont.

Post 22 Oct 2012 12:26

Muumintappaja wrote:Well nobody care about 10m kills tbh, so i know paragon prolly feel the same since they use to play 25m that i dont think they count themselfs in race for worlds 1, i know all top25m guilds dont.

The fact that you don't care about 10m doesn't mean nobody cares. In my opinion it's better to be first in a race with more runners than first in a race with less. Most people went the 10m route. The race goes with the majority.
When a boss dies for the first time, it's WORLD FIRST, be it 10m or 25m.

Keep up the good work guys!

Zambi OUT!*swoosh noises*