Gratz 6/6 HoF, and question.

Gratz 6/6 HoF, and question.

Post 11 Nov 2012 15:11

First of all i want to Gratz you for world first 6/6 HC Heart of Fear =).

Seconde i was asking myself why you got so much advance on 10man kill, and why 10man guilds are so far in progress in comparison of 25man.

I like to think it's because 10 man is harder and you guys are the best, but i would like to know your opinion on this.

Do you think it's because others 10man guilds are not as good as you and 25man guilds ? or something else ?

Thank you in advance, A fan from france ;).

Re: Gratz 6/6 HoF, and question.

Post 11 Nov 2012 19:34

There are some simple answers:
1. 10-man is easier because management of a competitive 10-man roster is easier than 25-man's one.
2. 10-man is easier because encounters in 10-man mode are not as overwhelmed with stuff as 25-man. More work for raid leader(s).
3. 10-man is usually easier because 10-man encounters are usually tuned to be easier (specially dps requirements). Whether it is intended or not.
4. 10-man is harder because during 10-man encounters there is little to no excuse for mistakes.
5. 10-man is sometimes harder because 10-man encounters are sometimes tuned to be harder. Whether it is intended or not.

Paragon can not give you an answer which encounters were easier/harder in 10/25-man modes because they did not clear it in 25-man mode. The answer would probably be variable but most of the encounters are harder in 25-man mode. Read Paragon posts about Firelands because they've cleared them in both modes.