H Lei Shen

H Lei Shen

Post 24 Mar 2013 20:18

First off, congrats of course!

It took you guys a really long time compared to the races we've seen recently. How do you guys rank this among other end bosses? I know it's not technically the "END BOSS" because of the heroic only, but still... it seems to be a very hard fight.

Re: H Lei Shen

Post 25 Mar 2013 05:01

And who the heck played the second warlock? Ets?

Post 25 Mar 2013 07:33

Thanks!

The fun part of the fight is the fact that it's relatively easy to cause a wipe in every single phase, which means that after a low % wipe you can actually wipe before first transition. I'm not really sure about the difficulty comparison but it's certainly hardest boss I've ever done in 10 man (can't really compare to 25 man because in 10 man my individual responsibility is a lot higher).

Another warlock was played by one of our friends, he has never been part of "main" roster of Paragon but has been some kind of social for a long time.

Post 26 Mar 2013 00:58

Congratz a lot with clearing the new raid!

But i hope you guys realize that you just have to go back to 25man raiding if you want to continue beeing considered the best guild in the world..the individual responsibility/cordination in 25man raiding compared to 10man is just a joke and makes the bosses waaaay more challenging..
You guys in the 10man rooster is probably the best raiders in the world, i really hoping to see you back in the 25man scene someday!

Post 26 Mar 2013 04:02

Rabble wrote:Congratz a lot with clearing the new raid!

But i hope you guys realize that you just have to go back to 25man raiding if you want to continue beeing considered the best guild in the world..the individual responsibility/cordination in 25man raiding compared to 10man is just a joke and makes the bosses waaaay more challenging..
You guys in the 10man rooster is probably the best raiders in the world, i really hoping to see you back in the 25man scene someday!

Daewyn literally JUST said that his individual responsibility was a lot higher in 10 man...