Paragon's opinion

Paragon's opinion

Post 17 Mar 2010 23:59

Hello,

With the recent announcement of Ensidia moving to the same realm as you guys are currently at. What is your opinion about their statements, regarding the "fair race" and their comming to your server?

-Mud

Re: Paragon's opinion

Post 18 Mar 2010 04:01

good question, how cool would it be for the two top guilds in the world to be on the same server.

also, are they going to be the opposite faction??

Post 18 Mar 2010 05:45

No, Both Paragon and Ensidia are both Horde.

Actually, It maybe very bad, not just for Paragon, but for the whole Lighting's Blade server.

Ensidia has fanboys, Fanboys are going to Follow Ensidia from Tarren Mill and over populate LB's realm with level one alts. They're going to make Horde trade chat unbearable from their spam. Eventually, either from a shaman with a fishing macro, or from all the retarded Ensidia fans the server is going to die from constant outages and latency issues (see TM's realm forums). MT's month long latency issues started to clear up soon as the word got out that Ensidia is xfering to LB.

Ensidia kills servers.

Paragon, you have my condolences. :(

Post 18 Mar 2010 07:15

http://www.worldofraids.com/topic/15911 ... ngs-blade/

Paragon officer Baltha says he totally understands why Ensidia is moving server. At the same time, he hopes the move won't affect his guild. "I heard Tarren Mill was pretty much unplayable during busy hours, and I hope that won't happen here. Griefing is total bullsh*t," he says.

Baltha doesn't think the server transfer will affect the Lich King race on their part. Lightning's Blade has its share of lag during peak hours, but Paragon has found their way to get around that. "We lost some tries to lag, but that's WoW. We can use our tries when the server is not lagging, and we love to raid early mornings!" he says.

The Paragon mage does not have any predictions for the race. "I don't like to be too arrogant, so let's just say the best one will win. Though I would like to add that Tun said in his interview that "Stars, Paragon, Premonition, etc are all overrated." It is kind of funny that they do this now, and recognise us as main competition."

Post 18 Mar 2010 12:01

Thankyou, i missed out on that post.. GL in the race to world first ;)

Post 18 Mar 2010 20:17

Hello,

Please Paragon people, kick their asses.

I liked Ensidia when they earned their popularity. But these times show only egostistic trips, some lame practics, and the legit spirit went off.

So beat them

One rise, one fall

Post 19 Mar 2010 13:54

nosajlednew wrote:good question, how cool would it be for the two top guilds in the world to be on the same server.

I thought Paragon and For the Horde was the two top guilds ;)

Post 19 Mar 2010 14:25

^^^ This ^^^

Post 19 Mar 2010 15:15

haha, I can smell massive money making for blizzard incoming! Fanboi migration!

Post 21 Mar 2010 04:41

That is jus't so... Pathetic... My last rip of respect for Ensidia (Nihilum) jus't faded away. From now on you guys are gonna have the massive latency issues, due to the masses of 10yo Ensidia fanboys transfering to the server. Let us hope that you guys get LK down fast and they transfer back to their shitty server asap. Griefing is total bullshit indeed. Weird thing is that my old server was on a same instance server with TM and never ever i did experience any lag whatsoever.