Just something

Re: Just something

Post 24 Mar 2010 10:23

Ceberus wrote:What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Can you try that again please?

What if the fact that you are an american citizen makes you behave in a certain way and this certain way is hated by some, then they do hate you for being you but also you for being an american citizen and for living in the US.

Post 25 Mar 2010 17:15

Wystan wrote:
Ceberus wrote:What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Can you try that again please?

What if the fact that you are an american citizen makes you behave in a certain way and this certain way is hated by some, then they do hate you for being you but also you for being an american citizen and for living in the US.

Not everyone in America acts the same, there are many different types of people, maybe only the snob fucking pricks are known by you guys, or the retarded fist pumping idiots, but I will say the US does have a lot of idiots, which is why I think EU gets world firsts instead of US.

PS: I'm not an EU flaming US, I actually live in the US.

Post 26 Mar 2010 23:59

My topic didnt have anything to do with hate about ensidia vs paragon. Its about the disrespect Tun gave in his intervieuw. it's the arrogance, nothing more..

Can we talk about Jari litmanen guys, stay on-topic. ty

oh, and gz guys im actually happy. TUNLOLZ.