Just something

Just something

Post 20 Mar 2010 03:26

First of all, besides Paragon.. Jari Litmanen is the best thing that happened to Finland. <3 him

Other then that, kick some ensidia butt guys. Especially /lol tun when you get world first LK25 HM.

Just.. had to say it..

GL

Re: Just something

Post 20 Mar 2010 05:57

Yes
Last edited by Phansiku on 21 Mar 2010 06:43, edited 1 time in total.

Post 20 Mar 2010 07:12

Isn't the whole US vs EU thing the most retarded thing. The same stuff happens now with Ensidia vs Paragon. Can't you guys stop?

Post 21 Mar 2010 02:29

Suppeople wrote:Isn't the whole US vs EU thing the most retarded thing. The same stuff happens now with Ensidia vs Paragon. Can't you guys stop?

Thank you!

The bickering over nationality is pretty much a beaten to death topic that people should just let die already. If someone is an idiot or a jackass, then that someone is an idiot or a jackass. Where someone lives doesn't decide who they are. Blatant generalizations like this are signs of a weak mind.

@Phansiku, you bringing up how much you hate the US is pretty much irrelevant to this entire topic. The US or people who play on US servers does not have anything to do what's going on in between Paragon and Ensidia.

I am an American citizen, I live in the state of Utah, I play on Icecrown, an North American server. If you want to hate me, then hate me for me, not for where I live.

EDIT: Phansiku edited his post, so this post doesn't make sense in its current context.
Last edited by Ceberus on 22 Mar 2010 04:08, edited 1 time in total.

Post 21 Mar 2010 06:44

Ceberus wrote:
Suppeople wrote:Isn't the whole US vs EU thing the most retarded thing. The same stuff happens now with Ensidia vs Paragon. Can't you guys stop?

Thank you!

The bickering over nationality is pretty much beaten to death topic that people should just let die already. If someone is an idiot or a jackass then that someone is an idiot or a jackass, where someone lives doesn't decide who they are. Blatant generalizations like this are signs of a weak mind.

@Phansiku, you bringing up how much you hate the US is pretty much irrelevant to this entire topic. The US or people who play on US servers does not have anything to do what's going on in between Paragon and Ensidia.

I am an American citizen, I live in the state of Utah, I play on Icecrown, an North American server. If you want to hate me, then hate me for me, not for where I live.

Post 21 Mar 2010 07:52

I haven't never understood why people are proud of their home countries or continents because they couldn't have affected that. Whether your born in USA or EU it's not your fault / act of good choice.

Post 21 Mar 2010 12:27

Ceberus wrote:I am an American citizen, I live in the state of Utah, I play on Icecrown, an North American server. If you want to hate me, then hate me for me, not for where I live.

But what if where you live affects how you behave and therefor what people thinks about you?

Isn't prejudices imba?

Post 22 Mar 2010 03:57

Wystan wrote:
Ceberus wrote:I am an American citizen, I live in the state of Utah, I play on Icecrown, an North American server. If you want to hate me, then hate me for me, not for where I live.

But what if where you live affects how you behave and therefor what people thinks about you?

Isn't prejudices imba?

What? I'm not sure what you're trying to say. Can you try that again please?

PS. Phansiku edited his post so mine doesn't make sense in its current context.

Post 22 Mar 2010 15:06

Yep i edited it..but you didn't edit your grammar error :D

Post 22 Mar 2010 16:28

User avatarzYN

Thanks for the OP. Definitely gonna get laughs from all the forum spam again when the first kill occurs, whoever gets it. 8]

Just keep the EU vs US vs Asia vs whatever out of these forums if it's in the same form as on this thread. If you want to actually analyze why EU guilds are getting first kills and why it's happening, feel free to - just don't start some silly hate threads.