World of Ensidia -Ruled by Paragon

Re: World of Ensidia -Ruled by Paragon

Post 29 Mar 2010 19:19

User avatarxenophics

Kranos wrote:And the proof ==> Ensidia get a 72 hours ban so one hard mode raid week less than Paragon and other guild but when they came on 25 hard mode they oneshot Putricide Hm.....the only guild who can do this maybe

You are wrong on the bolded part. Ensidia has had exactly the same amount of hard mode weeks as any other guild.

Post 29 Mar 2010 19:37

Hum okay.....I wrong sorry : /

I think that they have one week less you because when they got banned they must go on Easy mode to deblok the Hard mode.....

This part of my post was not an insult to you......i would say that "No, Ensidia isn't a bad guild because thay have do this...".

Scuse me if you think that I don't like your guild....my English speaking is not so good and maybe you don't understand what I want to say...

Post 29 Mar 2010 19:47

User avatarxenophics

Nah don't get me wrong. Everyone has the right to like whatever guild they want to.

And about the respecting us part I was talking about: people should make sure they know what they are talking about. We wish everyone would read reliable sources like our web site or mmo-champion news or Ensidia's news and not listen to silly rumors. We just have had too many people coming at us with false facts which could have been corrected if they just took their time and actually looked up the facts themselves.

Post 29 Mar 2010 19:53

You are really speed to repply!! :D

Are you not raiding right now?

Krânøs

Post 29 Mar 2010 20:05

User avatarxenophics

We got the rest of the week off after our Lich King kill. It's good to relax once in a while!