World of Ensidia -Ruled by Paragon

World of Ensidia -Ruled by Paragon

Post 20 Mar 2010 12:12

This is Dedicated to Paragon. Now if you guys win, i think Ensidia will be a biggest joke/drama movie since the true Leeroy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... ule1-1.jpg

Re: World of Ensidia -Ruled by Paragon

Post 21 Mar 2010 02:14

lolz

+10 Internets to both of you!

Post 27 Mar 2010 08:17

I have seen the future.....and the proof is above link.

Big grats to Paragon, you guys earn this .

Post 28 Mar 2010 14:00

DaggerspinenRNG wrote:http://l.naurunappula.com/hotlink.php?/nn/0/820/217/o_551385.gif <3

Thanks for the laughs, haha! :D

Post 29 Mar 2010 17:30

I don't know why Ensidia Fan boy and Paragon Fan boy are always fighting.......What the fuck with you? Paragon win this fight...Okay big Gratz to them.....they are better than Ensidia on this encounter. But why are you insulting Ensidia guild? I think ( and maybe some Paragon members think like me) that this two guild are the same on members game-play-skill.

So stop with your "Ensidia owned!"...."Ensidia failed"......"Ensidia bla bla"...."Ensidia is a bad guild".....I think Ensidia is a very good guild, maybe the 2nd Guild in WoW on Icc. And the proof ==> Ensidia get a 72 hours ban so one hard mode raid week less than Paragon and other guild but when they came on 25 hard mode they oneshot Putricide Hm.....the only guild who can do this maybe

Scuse me for my English speaking, i'm a french guys.

Post 29 Mar 2010 18:11

You said Paragon is insulting Ensidia which they are obviously not doing. And yes you seem like someone very devoted to this whole Ensidia vs. Paragon issue when it seems a bit unnecessary as you might know the game is over and Paragon won.

Post 29 Mar 2010 18:18

User avatarxenophics

Hey Kranos. I think you are right on the Ensidia bashing thing and I hope people would leave it out from our web pages. Of course it's fine to discuss which things lead to some guild doing better than another, just leave the insulting away.

I would still hope that you, Kranos, would respect us enough to get your facts straight if you want to defend Ensidia on our forums. As you can see on http://www.wowprogress.com/ Ensidia did indeed get to the hard modes the same week as everyone else (check out their hard mode Sindragosa kill for example).

As for Professor Putricide we were the only guild to be able to kill him on the first hard mode week.

Post 29 Mar 2010 18:47

Hello,

I'm not an Ensidia fan particulary, I just defended a very good guild who lost a battle. I like Paragon as Ensidia. And I never say that Paragon insult Ensidia, I say that Paragon's fanboy insult them, it's not the same.

Scuse me Xenophics I don't understand all the things you say on the 2nd part of your post repply, I just come to say my opinion, not to blame Paragon at all.

Good bye