Sore losers?

Sore losers?

Post 28 Mar 2010 19:51

Krematoria said:Congrats finfags! :)

Seems like ensidia is a little sore =(

Re: Sore losers?

Post 28 Mar 2010 20:08

Such statements without sources are to me of little worth. I find it unlikely that Krematoria actually said that since it would be highly unprofessional.
Innocent til proven guilty.

Post 28 Mar 2010 20:23

Its true, look for your self :)

http://ensidia.com/forum_topic.php?foru ... =29983&p=5

2nd last post on the page .

Post 28 Mar 2010 20:32

User avatarxenophics

Don't worry about Krematoria. He is _the_ man and that's just his style to congratulate us.

Post 28 Mar 2010 20:38

Suntoxin wrote:Such statements without sources are to me of little worth. I find it unlikely that Krematoria actually said that since it would be highly unprofessional.
Innocent til proven guilty.

I have proof =)

Post 28 Mar 2010 22:09

Don't worry about Krematoria. He is _the_ man and that's just his style to congratulate us.

Yeah, after giving it another thought I thought that might be the case. ^^ The topic drew me into a certain stream. :)

Post 28 Mar 2010 22:25

Not only in World of Warcraft that the fin are better than Swe....but also on Mobile Phones -_-

Post 28 Mar 2010 22:45

you gotta be freaking kidding? You can't seriously think that he meant "fags"...
Why would anyone congratulate someone and 1 second later call them fags?.. Also note the smiley :P

Huge congrats to <Paragon> with their kill. You really did good in ICC hardmodes!

Post 28 Mar 2010 23:00

Swizzy wrote:you gotta be freaking kidding? You can't seriously think that he meant "fags"...
Why would anyone congratulate someone and 1 second later call them fags?.. Also note the smiley :P

No no no i mean its like a mean way of saying it hahaha

Post 28 Mar 2010 23:07

User avatararx

It's a friendly congratulation, nothing more :P

arx / xaar