Suggestions & Feedback

Re: Suggestions & Feedback

Post 11 Aug 2010 13:13

User avatarShaZ

I totally agree with you. Many famous websites like Elitist Jerks and Tank Spot cover theory crafting and even justify "wow mantras" we hear about with mathematics. Not to mention videos everywhere.

I just felt that some useful and straight to the point tips and tricks from renowned players were welcome and useful when I started seeing them here and there on the forums after getting hooked by the rotating banner on the homepage! Anaram's tips were indeed great.

Thanks for the fast reply. Keep up the great job, all of you!

Post 11 Aug 2010 15:50

ShaZ wrote:I just felt that some useful and straight to the point tips and tricks from renowned players were welcome and useful when I started seeing them here and there on the forums after getting hooked by the rotating banner on the homepage! Anaram's tips were indeed great.

I think you just have to ask if you want to get some useful tips.
For example synti did a great job back in this huge dk thread (about 24 pages), you just have to find the important posts which is indeed not that easy ;)

Post 16 Aug 2010 08:59

Hi,

I really enjoy your site and the videos that you guys make. I just joined today but I hope to be able to start contributing soon in anyway possible.

I have one suggestion, and it may be somewhere I just can't find it. But whoever does the videos for the guild, is there maybe a way you could put up a thread on the programs you use for video capturing, editing and such. Obviously, you have to have some kind of skill with these programs, but I would just be interested in learning which ones you use. What works for you and what doesn't kind of thing.

Post 16 Aug 2010 15:26

I have been thinking about making an article/guide or even a video tutorial but limited by time at the moment. In two weeks I'll have a 1 week holiday before the school start so I might make something then if I get the inspiration and motivation.

I mainly use these programs while editing:

Fraps - Recording
Adobe Premier CS5 - Editing
Virtual Dub - Proxy editing converting
Foobar2000 - Finding suitable tracks from my music library
WinMPQ - Extracting the boss speech files from .MPQ -containers

Post 16 Aug 2010 16:44

Thanks, I've been looking for some new ideas to do it. I would love to see a video tutorial.

Post 27 Sep 2010 06:39

User avatartracyport

There are no images provided to choose as avatar.
I have to hunt one by myself`

Post 25 Oct 2010 11:02

I have a suggestion. Get ready to become the number two guild in WoW. Sector 11 will upend your overrated asses in Cataclysm, guaranteed.

P.S your Paladins are ugly.

Post 25 Oct 2010 12:40

User avatararx

subsub wrote:...

I followed the multiple ban suggestions you had posted in the comments elsewhere, cleverly disguised as trolling. Thanks for the idea!

arx / xaar

Post 25 Oct 2010 12:42

subsub wrote:I have a suggestion. Get ready to become the number two guild in WoW. Sector 11 will upend your overrated asses in Cataclysm, guaranteed.

P.S your Paladins are ugly.

pff due to that kind of post i wont even bother looking up your progress in cataclysm :) so kill all you want and keep watching people turn there backs on you :)

Post 24 Nov 2010 13:18

User avataropex

My personal little suggestion - very few people (imo) still use low-size monitors/resolutions and here the site looks like a column (hardly said but cant remember the exact words) in the center of the screen with two big gray areas on its side so if you can just make it a little bit wider it would be better, fitting more content per page on the screen that way too.