Viewpoint and Further Questions

Viewpoint and Further Questions

Post 30 Mar 2010 02:44

First off congratulations on the world first! I didn't think you guys had it in you, but you pulled it off, with much time to spare. I'll leave it at that to prevent any unnecessary comments.

I was wandering on the viewpoint/viewpoints for the upcoming video. I'm hoping there is one from a holy priest and if possible, if you wouldn't mind, I wandered if I could receive the whole holy priest P.O.V edited or unedited, I don't care. I know it may be confidential so by all means decline my request. It's just something I would prefer watching and it could be very productive for myself as I'm a very visual learner. Currently I've only completed 6/12 HC ICC and I'm now guild-less; I'm trying to push myself to the next level so I can progress further through ICC and be ready for the upcoming content.

I was also wandering on your view on holy priests in raid environments. I've noticed in a raid set-up with one druid healer, I will heal much more than in a raid set-up with two druid healers; the reasons are obvious to anyone who knows about healing set-ups. Every guild I've been in has had no clue about these set-ups and I was wandering what you guys (paragon) believe the most ideal healing set-up (without the option to sub players out from the raid) would be for ICC 25 HC. Knowing the difficulty of Lich King, this boss isn't included in the question, as the set-up would need to be very precise.

Some further questions:

What healing class heals the most damage, raid-wide, in paragon (Your all good healers, the teamwork and focus shouldn't be questioned. So let's put it down to recount. Also forget absorbed damage.)?

Does your holy priest contain Empowered Healing and/or Body and Soul in his/her build? I ask about Empowered Healing because of the latest tier effect, I've also found flash becoming very useful for both priest healing specs. Body and Soul is also a useful move in some situations. It's an extra tool that can be brought to a raid environment, what are your opinions?

Do you consider priests under-powered in today's end game? Especially comparing to how powerful they used to be.

These questions are for the paragon members, but feel free to answer them if you're not a member. Try not to troll me.

Sy,