H LK

Post 01 Apr 2010 22:28

Video now please !!!! Your killing me :(

Also GG on rekill. Many congrats.

Re: H LK

Post 01 Apr 2010 22:44

verdeloth221 wrote:Video now please !!!! Your killing me :(

Also GG on rekill. Many congrats.

Not paragon you should be asking..they said a release will happen as soon as its killed by another guild..later this week it will be out im sure
Im hoping for the horde gets it =) or method

Post 02 Apr 2010 04:18

Doesn't make a difference at this point. They've already got the kill. There is no harm to release the video. So what other guilds see your tactics. You've already put every other guild to shame.

But yes in good spirits I would suppose it would be better to release after another guild kills it. For the Horde GOGOGO make kill so I can see the video <3

Post 02 Apr 2010 05:28

verdeloth221 wrote:Doesn't make a difference at this point. They've already got the kill. There is no harm to release the video. So what other guilds see your tactics. You've already put every other guild to shame.

But yes in good spirits I would suppose it would be better to release after another guild kills it. For the Horde GOGOGO make kill so I can see the video <3

Maybe they want to keep the world second race fair? keep it even for other guilds

Post 02 Apr 2010 08:13

It's more interesting to see how far ahead they are of every other guild as well. Other guilds may still be trying different tactics for certain parts that aren't as efficient/effective or things like that. Y'know? But I agree, I hope someone gets a kill ASAP (I'm surprised there hasn't been one yet, second raid night for EU too with 10%) so the video can be released.

Post 02 Apr 2010 14:06

arkadin wrote:It's more interesting to see how far ahead they are of every other guild as well. Other guilds may still be trying different tactics for certain parts that aren't as efficient/effective or things like that. Y'know? But I agree, I hope someone gets a kill ASAP (I'm surprised there hasn't been one yet, second raid night for EU too with 10%) so the video can be released.

I think ensidia will get it.
But i hope for the horde gets it =) i <3 smasher