LK 25 HM Movie

LK 25 HM Movie

Post 06 Apr 2010 13:23

Hey guys,
I'd just like to ask you when the Movie of your LK 25 Hardmode Firstkill will be released..? Are you going to wait till other Guilds kill him or can we hope to see it soon?
Many Thanks Beforehand

Re: LK 25 HM Movie

Post 06 Apr 2010 14:06

User avatarxenophics

Hello Blami

I'd like to quote myself:

"The upcoming video will answer all your questions. We are just waiting for a world second kill."

Please check at least our front page (first news post) before asking these kind of questions on the forums.

Post 06 Apr 2010 14:15

Uhm sorry, I've been reading your front page, must have missed that, thanks anyway, hopefully one of the other top guilds will manage to kill him soon.

Post 07 Apr 2010 01:18

User avatarxenophics

Yup, we are hope for a second kill as well! The video has been ready long enough :)

Post 07 Apr 2010 02:48

Do you know if Ensidia or any other guilds are close to LK 25H? I expected that with the new buff that it would have happened by now, guess not. Just solidifies Paragons exceptional skill in my mind with no 2nd kill yet.

Post 07 Apr 2010 06:04

Cymba wrote:Do you know if Ensidia or any other guilds are close to LK 25H? I expected that with the new buff that it would have happened by now, guess not. Just solidifies Paragons exceptional skill in my mind with no 2nd kill yet.

Maybe it was a mistake thet helped them figure out this tactic that other guilds arent making you never know..most top guilds don't release % on boss kills btw

Post 07 Apr 2010 07:22

xenophics wrote:Yup, we are hope for a second kill as well! The video has been ready long enough :)

Hello there m8, We did have World Second HM LK 25, Paragon killed it...AGAIN . And i also think we will see another World third AGAIN by paragon :D So i hope you will release the video this week even if non other guild dont make it, which i dont think they will.

Post 08 Apr 2010 12:31

I'm glad they're not releasing it. There is obviously something wrong with their strat if other top guilds aren't killing him yet. With a 10% damage buff it seems impossible that someone doesn't have a kill yet. I'd like to see how long it takes Ensidia to get the kill without help from videos (I'm sure they speak to each other personally about strats and things as well though). It's interesting to see how far ahead one guild is than others.

Post 10 Apr 2010 05:14

Well still 3 weeks ahead and most guilds can't get LK past phase 1 just because the infest is so insane.

Post 10 Apr 2010 09:42

[edit : gone reading the thread about my question]