icc pugs, doomed to fail after first wing ?

icc pugs, doomed to fail after first wing ?

Post 21 Aug 2010 13:20

Somehow this week was everything but pleasant with pickup groups...

First icc25 disbands when several participants D/C on rotface...
then
icc10 disbands to failed healing on second boss...

Only that soothes is belt of broken bones which I got as upgrade over my ancient Ulduar crafted tank belt.

Somehow it starts to feel that I am either starting to organize my own PuGs or try to join along some decent guild for their alts run or something...

Personally I start to be beyond the pug gs anyways (unless requirement is +5500)

And thanks to the Elitis group addon, I can see who really is geared/enchanted/gemmed right quite fast so that is not a problem.
Last edited by Arxroth on 21 Aug 2010 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Re: pugs, doomed to fail ?

Post 21 Aug 2010 14:09

ok what was the point of this post..?

Post 21 Aug 2010 14:21

User avatarmeth

I wonder the same. Someone seeking attention.

Post 21 Aug 2010 14:55

Well point of this post is that I got enough of annoyed of pugs this week, so I am either gonna see how to get better performance or seeking other than pugs for doing icc raids.

Let's just clarify that with pugs I have done first wing in ICC 10 and 25 and yet every now and then I see in trade chat that ICC is so easy to complete, which I don't agree agree plainly.

And my main feeling while writing was disappointment and frustration of pugs overall... and that is because of this week ICC runs.

I won't continue going like this it would be same as knowingly bashing your head on wall, don't do good in long run, what to do improve. I shall see.