Lich King 25 heroic, Valkyrs in p2

Lich King 25 heroic, Valkyrs in p2

Post 23 Aug 2010 22:23

Ohoy there.
Me and my guild are progressing on LK 25heroic atm, and everything is smooth until the Valkyrs in p2.
This isn't a very big question and I just wanna know what stun rotation you have on the valkyrs and so on.
I hope I could get some help from you guys.

Regards, Elviah

Re: Lich King 25 heroic, Valkyrs in p2

Post 24 Aug 2010 01:07

User avatarzYN

Assign some individual people on each Val'kyr, use some kind of marking addon for them (BigWigs has one, for example). Paladins have pretty long stuns, for example. Afterwards you can follow up with the AoE stun(s). If one of the Valks gets too close to the edge while already being immune to stuns, a rogue can still save the day with a Cheap Shot - it's not on the same diminish with usual stuns.

Make sure you have slow sticking to them 24/7. It's absolutely crucial that they don't get to sprint at all.

Post 24 Aug 2010 07:23

Thanks for the advises.
We have tried with much more AOE on the Val'kyrs so I guess that's abit of a problem:P
Thanks again
Regards, Elviah

Post 24 Aug 2010 11:18

User avatarLazei

The biggest fail with Val'kyrs, after getting the stun rotation going, is doing too much damage to each Val'kyr. Having nameplates with HP % is really helpful when trying to maximize effective dps. No point aoe'ing if 2 Val'kyrs are at 50% and one at 75% for some reason. If they are going as low as 30-40% your dps is doing it wrong.

Post 24 Aug 2010 13:39

Ye, but I think we are focusing to much on AOE them down.
Will probably assign some on each val'kyr.
Sometimes we only get 1 valkyr down fast and the other 2 with high health point