Suggestions & Feedback

Re: Suggestions & Feedback

Post 15 Dec 2010 16:32

User avatarmeth

That is a good point. I just zoomed out in Google Chrome to 83% and that makes the page appear much more elegant. Still, the solution should not be to zoom out.

Post 16 Dec 2010 10:30

Can anyone help me and tell me where can i apply to guild?

Post 16 Dec 2010 15:34

User avatarxenophics

If you look at the navigation bar at the top of the site it says "home, articles, blogs, gallery, guides, roster, videos, info, forums" there. Guess where the info is at.

Post 16 Dec 2010 16:29

xenophics wrote:If you look at the navigation bar at the top of the site it says "home, articles, blogs, gallery, guides, roster, videos, info, forums" there. Guess where the info is at.

let me guess.... video? ;)

Post 28 Dec 2010 22:21

User avatarmeth

Seeing that a lot of people have yet to understand that questions should be posted in the class boards, it might be a good choice to deactivate the comments at the roster pages for now.

Post 10 Feb 2011 00:51

User avataropex

Zlidzooni wrote:Can anyone help me and tell me where can i apply to guild?

i'd say that with this question you'll be auto declined but oh well .. :p

Post 07 Mar 2011 04:47

The site is too wide, have to widen my browser window by ~ 300 pixels to fit it.

Also, while scrolling there's a a significant delay between scrolling the mouse wheel and the page actually scrolling. Wasn't like that before the "wide" site redesign.

Browser is Safari for Mac.

Post 10 May 2011 14:01

User avatarzaqxswcd95

If i had to suggest anything, it would be more 10m raid guids and such, ive noticed most of your videos are 25m, and if you have put out 10m videos, i am to stupid to find them. I would like 10m raid guids, for those smaller guilds, who cant or dont have enough people to put together a 25m raid, and ik 10 and 25m arent THAT diffrent, but there are some bosses that really require a tactical change, and we cant figure them out.

Post 10 May 2011 16:44

User avatarxenophics

We haven't ever done any 10-man hard mode content with our mains. We are a 25-man raiding guild with our focus only 25-man content, and we don't have plans to chance it. So sadly we can't provide any 10-man video/guide material.

Post 13 May 2011 14:58

User avatarzaqxswcd95

It doesn't need to be hard mode, but thats fine if you can't!