Devai Hunter UI

Devai Hunter UI

Post 13 Feb 2011 13:01

User avatardeva

Hello everyone!
Seems like this ui made quite an impact for lots of people, thus i decided to make a new post and gather all the info here.
So first of all this is Tukui modified by Elv22, there is a ingame configuration to make it easier.

What is ElvUI?
ElvUI is an extreme light-weight user interface for World of Warcraft dedicated to replace the one provided by Blizzard.
A single addon, complete package, minimalistic look, pixel perfect, fit automatically to your resolution and uses approx 1mb memory according to your settings.

How do I Configure it?
Type /ec in-game to open the in-game config (By Tohveli)

All credits goes to Tukz and Elv

This is the current state of my ui
The image is out dated, but im still using ElvUI
Click the image to see it full size

Most of the stuff you see here is included in ElvUI or is skinned by ElvUI
You can find ElvUI here:
http://www.tukui.org/dl.php

additional addons:
Skada - Combat analyze addon
BigWigs - Bossmods
Weakauras2 - Tracking buffs and debuffs
ExtraCD Tracking your internal CD's and internal CD's for your trinkets.
Last edited by deva on 01 Mar 2014 15:40, edited 21 times in total.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 13 Feb 2011 14:25

User avatarxenophics

Stickied.

Post 14 Feb 2011 17:08

Hey Devai,
First of all thx again for posting this, it is much appreciated by me and im sure many many of other hunter players out there.
My question though...is regarding the ''Damage font'' download link that you provided, after we download it, i put it in my Interface>Addons>ElvUI folder.. but it didnt change anything in game,help would be much appreciated on how to get this Damage Font to show up in game

Post 14 Feb 2011 17:24

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Thank you Devai, this is really helpful!
:)

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 14 Feb 2011 20:39

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:I have also uploaded the combat font what people been asking.
http://www.netikka.net/deva/combat_font.ttf

How do I change this ingame?

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 15 Feb 2011 10:28

User avatardeva

Kimmybearz wrote:My question though...is regarding the ''Damage font'' download link that you provided, after we download it, i put it in my Interface>Addons>ElvUI folder.. but it didnt change anything in game,help would be much appreciated on how to get this Damage Font to show up in game

Appropriate place to put them would be Elvui\media\fonts

You need to edit those fonts in Elvui\config\default.lua

When you open the lua file just remove Action_Man.ttf and replace it with combat_font.ttf as the picture shows.
If you have problems finding it ctrl+f and write action_man on search window and it also should be on line 8 on the lua file
Last edited by deva on 15 Feb 2011 11:21, edited 3 times in total.

Post 15 Feb 2011 11:04

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:How do I change this ingame?

You can't anymore:
Some options have been removed from the media area of the config, specifically ones that if you typo'd could cripple the UI. If you wish to edit these still (fonts/textures/sounds) you can edit them in the ElvUI/config/defaults.lua file

Post 16 Feb 2011 23:18

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
zaqxswcd95 wrote:How do I change this ingame?

You can't anymore:
Some options have been removed from the media area of the config, specifically ones that if you typo'd could cripple the UI. If you wish to edit these still (fonts/textures/sounds) you can edit them in the ElvUI/config/defaults.lua file

ok Thanks!

Post 16 Feb 2011 23:21

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Real quick, and this may sound like a stupid question, but how do i que for randoms with this UI?

Post 17 Feb 2011 08:11

User avatardeva

zaqxswcd95 wrote:Real quick, and this may sound like a stupid question, but how do i que for randoms with this UI?

Press "i" and if nothing happens go to your keybindings and set "toggle dungeon finder frame" desirable keybind