Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 02 May 2011 12:57

Hi there, i have a problem and i don't know if my question has been already asked but i don't know how to remove those orange zone of the action bar : http://img827.imageshack.us/i/datbars.jpg/

If someone know how do i remove that it would be very cool :)

And also sorry for my bad english , cuz i'm french so i'm noob at english :DD

Thanks.

Post 02 May 2011 15:11

User avatarzaqxswcd95

Reyem wrote:Hi there, i have a problem and i don't know if my question has been already asked but i don't know how to remove those orange zone of the action bar : http://img827.imageshack.us/i/datbars.jpg/

Thanks.

Thats an easy one. In a previous post I explained how to go in to edit mode. There are two ways you can remove these once in edit mode. The first is on the sides of these boxes are little arrows, if you click these they will go away. OR if you want a side bar on the right side of your screen there will be an arrow to add a side bar, up to three bars thick. If you do this it will get rid of those boxes, and take any moves or macros in these boxes, and move them to the sidebar! I thought it was pretty cool when I found that out, but I don't use a side bar, and I like having those boxes there. But thats just me! =)

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 02 May 2011 17:20

User avatardeva

Reyem wrote:Hi there, i have a problem and i don't know if my question has been already asked but i don't know how to remove those orange zone of the action bar : http://img827.imageshack.us/i/datbars.jpg/

Thanks.

Correct answer would be -> type /ec -> on ElvUI tab there is Resolution Override, choose Low and you will get rid of those orange boxes. You get down from 12 -> 6 side bars on the Center bar.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 02 May 2011 17:35

User avatardeva

korshakov wrote:Hello Devai,

i have looked at your UI and i inspirated from you to download ElvUI. Great UI everything works great. But i have problem.

The problem is ''castbar'':
my castbar can be only under ''my unit frame'' and cannot be how you have it. Did you something changed at your ElvUI? At setting i cannot move with castbar frame i can only manage width and height.

actually i disabled castbar and i downloaded addon ''castbars'' but its not stylized with ElvUI so iam missing border texture. my castbar addon looks ugly without elvUI border texture.

EDIT: Sorry, command /uihelp helped me how to move with this castbar. Only what you must do is enable castbar in options and then write command /moveele

Thats all, thanks to Paragon for this beatyfull forums.

Yeah /moveele does the trick. I had problem problems with castbar but, i over came them. I needed to get my Castbar long as my Main actionbar is, so they would be symmetrical with eachother. I used /moveele and added width to max 461, but it was not enough. Opened Interface\addons\elvui\modules\unitframes\layouts\elvdps.lua and searched "castbar". Then i found it from line 83. You need to add + some number behind line 83 like i have here:
local CASTBAR_WIDTH = C["unitframes"].castplayerwidth*E.ResScale +41
so it basically just makes your cast bar 41 pixels longer.
Code: Select all
   if unit == "player" then
      local POWERBAR_WIDTH = C["unitframes"].playtarwidth/2*E.ResScale
      local CLASSBAR_WIDTH = (C["unitframes"].playtarwidth - (2*2))*E.ResScale
      local POWERBAR_HEIGHT = 10*E.ResScale
      local CASTBAR_HEIGHT = C["unitframes"].castplayerheight*E.ResScale
      local PORTRAIT_WIDTH = 45*E.ResScale

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 02 May 2011 19:18

It Works! Thanks a lot. :)

Post 03 May 2011 11:49

Thank you again :) everything work great.

Post 03 May 2011 13:58

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:Yeah /moveele does the trick. I had problem problems with castbar but, i over came them. I needed to get my Castbar long as my Main actionbar is, so they would be symmetrical with eachother. I used /moveele and added width to max 461, but it was not enough. Opened Interface\addons\elvui\modules\unitframes\layouts\elvdps.lua and searched "castbar". Then i found it from line 83. You need to add + some number behind line 83 like i have here:
so it basically just makes your cast bar 41 pixels longer.
Code: Select all
   if unit == "player" then
      local POWERBAR_WIDTH = C["unitframes"].playtarwidth/2*E.ResScale
      local CLASSBAR_WIDTH = (C["unitframes"].playtarwidth - (2*2))*E.ResScale
      local POWERBAR_HEIGHT = 10*E.ResScale
      local CASTBAR_HEIGHT = C["unitframes"].castplayerheight*E.ResScale
      local PORTRAIT_WIDTH = 45*E.ResScale

Thanks, I was trying to figure that one out!! =D

"The pigs are after me, after you. Run away, like it was yesterday, run away from here!" - MCR

Post 09 May 2011 10:38

Hey devai.

Can you post your config settings i would like to see which scale and so you has cause i can't figure mine out to match.

Post 09 May 2011 14:23

User avatarzaqxswcd95

deva wrote:
Eqizia wrote:Heey Devai what scale are you usin the ui in.. because for me its too big when im playing on my 24" screen how can i get it smaller. ???

I use tukui auto scale which seems to be 0.7 with 1920x1080 resolution (24" screen)

Post 01 Jun 2011 22:42

User avatarTopspin

Devai, Could you please throw settings Power Auras, at the Hunt?
On proc trinek, in general, all that would be useful to see.
Thanks in advance.