Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 01 Aug 2011 06:47

Heyo

Browsed through this thread, and i really like your UI pretty similar to what i have been running with. I just got the regular TUKui where i added my own addons i like better. Still i like to browse around and check out what others have done with their UI.

At the moment im pretty happy with the way it works, but a thing thats annoying my eye when i play i my aspect bar, kinda seems out of place where it is at the moment. Where have you put yours at because i cant seem to spot it when i look at your screen dumps ?

Post 02 Aug 2011 04:37

I DL ElvUI and in game i was whondering how to set up the raid frame similar to yours, i havnt joined a raid grp yet, does this come stock like tht and Could u possibly post a Screen Shot of ur Unit Frames plzz :)

Post 02 Aug 2011 07:37

Hi Devai,

is that loot addon/-frame at the end of the Ragnaros Heroic Video just a skin from ElvUI or is it a standalone addon?

Post 02 Aug 2011 08:45

User avatardori123

Hi,where i can download the addon (Skinned by ElvUI) i dont know if that is an addon but if its an addon plz tell me,thanks.

Post 02 Aug 2011 10:25

dori123 wrote:Hi,where i can download the addon (Skinned by ElvUI) i dont know if that is an addon but if its an addon plz tell me,thanks.

The very first post has a link to a site where you can download the UI package.

Post 03 Aug 2011 01:56

User avatardori123

thanks,but i only can download ElvUI in the link,can someone link me (Skinned by ElvUI) Download? Please,Thanks. :)

Post 03 Aug 2011 13:11

dori123 wrote:thanks,but i only can download ElvUI in the link,can someone link me (Skinned by ElvUI) Download? Please,Thanks. :)

below the screenshot there are additional addons. just download the addons mentioned (omen, recount etc) and ElvUI will automaticly detect them and skin them to make them look like ElvUI does.
they will show up when u log in wow and you can move them around and place them anywhere u want.

Post 03 Aug 2011 15:56

@Devai

cud u please reupload the font u use for dmg?
server must be down or file removed.

thx alot

aktaeon

/update:
works now/again

thx

Post 03 Aug 2011 21:36

User avatardori123

thanks aktaeon.... and one more thing.. Elvui is auto Accepting invites How do i turn that off.

Post 04 Aug 2011 11:13

dori123 wrote:thanks aktaeon.... and one more thing.. Elvui is auto Accepting invites How do i turn that off.

not sure right now and cant check up coz at work atm but can post u later.
maybe there is an option in /ec or u´ll have to open the default.lua located in /elvUI/config and search for the autoaccept invites and replace true to false.