Devai Hunter UI

Re: Devai Hunter UI

Post 04 Aug 2011 15:17

Krazy wrote:Hi Devai,

is that loot addon/-frame at the end of the Ragnaros Heroic Video just a skin from ElvUI or is it a standalone addon?

*bump* ;)

Post 05 Aug 2011 02:27

Hey, This isnt a UI question but idk were else to ask (just saw your thread first) but how did either you or one of the other hunters keybind the aspects to F1/F2/F3 ect.?

Post 06 Aug 2011 12:27

Hey man, thx for the addons etc i just have one question. How do i see the calendar? thx.

Post 07 Aug 2011 10:01

Athe right bottom you will see FPS, MS <clock/time> , amount of gold you have.. click on the clock to see the calendar

Post 07 Aug 2011 10:31

Hi i was wondering if you could help me with a small problem. Each time i enter a battle my frame freezes for like 1.5 seconds, same thing happends when i loot something from a mob. And i was wondering if there is any way to fix this problem ?

Post 09 Aug 2011 15:31

Hey Devai,

I have a problem with the class timers , sometimes they don't show the procs of my trinkets / other buffs like Bloodlust.
Anyway, the new trinkets [Matrix Restabilizer] and [The Hungerer] are not shown in the class timers when they proc.
Did you set this up manually or it's a bug from Elv's UI?
Or maybe I should reinstall the whole UI ?

Edit: I found out about the filters and adding buffs so ignore this post.

Post 10 Aug 2011 08:09

User avatardeva

Bounti wrote: Where have you put yours at because i cant seem to spot it when i look at your screen dumps ?

I have hidden it, and added aspect macros on my normal bars.

Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Post 10 Aug 2011 08:13

User avatardeva

ekky wrote:Can you Post your Ui used by Ragnaros HC

to download :)?

WTF , Interface orderer

thx Devai

I will never upload my WTF or my interface, reason is simple. If you want UI like me, it takes around 10 min to config, maybe 30 min if you are new with elvUI. Then when you have my WTF folder and you don't like something you'll be running to me and asking what to do. If you really care about this UI you should learn how it works so you can adjust it as you want, not asking me every question... :)

So no i ain't gonna upload my WTF & Interface folders, never.

Post 10 Aug 2011 08:16

User avatardeva

Krazy wrote:Hi Devai,

is that loot addon/-frame at the end of the Ragnaros Heroic Video just a skin from ElvUI or is it a standalone addon?

It comes with elvUI

Post 10 Aug 2011 08:21

User avatardeva

Mydougie wrote:Hey, This isnt a UI question but idk were else to ask (just saw your thread first) but how did either you or one of the other hunters keybind the aspects to F1/F2/F3 ect.?

I have hidden the aspect bar and just moved my aspects to normal bar, and you can keybind in elvui by writing /hb
(mouseover the button you want to bind and press the desirable bind.)