Sick.

Re: Gear for Disc/Holy

Post 17 Oct 2011 20:26

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:Sick.

'Sup, fellow bro?

Post 17 Oct 2011 20:30

Since this topic's actual topic did stranded pretty badly (ofc my fault); Could you please post your UI you use while raiding, please? You are so adorable <3
And don't feed me dog crap _anymore_ about "don't have time" or some else lame excuse.

Post 17 Oct 2011 20:42

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:Could you please post your UI you use while raiding, please? You are so adorable <3
And don't feed me dog crap _anymore_ about "don't have time" or some else lame excuse.

No can do. I still had it under construction when Firelands hit, and didn't really care anymore afterwards, so I've just been winging it with the barebones since then. There's literally nothing to see for the time being, though I figure I'll at least wrap up the loose ends by Dragon Soul.

Post 17 Oct 2011 20:59

So you just can't take screenshot while raiding, go to for example imageshack.org, upload your screenshot and link the http address? :o

Post 17 Oct 2011 21:13

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:So you just can't take screenshot while raiding, go to for example imageshack.org, upload your screenshot and link the http address?

You'd see Grid, and that's it. Most of the elements are too incomplete to be used on their own, and too complete to not clutter the screen if kept alongside the default frames, so I just have them disabled until I get around to finishing the job.

Post 17 Oct 2011 21:18

I'd love to see only your Grid. And you could add to the pic or a post what addons you use, even tho they are not visible in the screenshot.

Post 17 Oct 2011 21:26

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:I'd love to see only your Grid. And you could add to the pic or a post what addons you use, even tho they are not visible in the screenshot.

Very well, but we're not raiding 'til Wednesday. What I do have around to show right how, however, is this old 'shot of my cast bar, courtesy of PowerAuras:

Post 17 Oct 2011 23:39

/geek out

Post 18 Oct 2011 13:12

i absolutely LOVE IT <3 <3 <3