Gear for Disc/Holy

Re: Gear for Disc/Holy

Post 19 Oct 2011 16:41

did u get the screenshot yet?

Post 19 Oct 2011 17:01

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:did u get the screenshot yet?

It's a work in progress, but here's what I keep on during raids 'til I get around to finishing the job.

Post 19 Oct 2011 17:10

Will you be packing your UI for download when Dragon Soul is released? I will buy you a pony. <3

Post 19 Oct 2011 17:22

Could you list the addons that are'nt shown in the picture, please? :)

Post 19 Oct 2011 17:55

User avatarJhazrun

Alkajak wrote:Will you be packing your UI for download when Dragon Soul is released? I will buy you a pony. <3

I think I'm already lucky it hasn't all imploded on me yet, and that's without consideration for adaptability. It's not exactly the most practical — or even useful — setup out there.
Thotz wrote:Could you list the addons that are'nt shown in the picture, please? :)

The addons are all there. Some of them (mainly PowerAuras) are just missing additional… flair.

Post 19 Oct 2011 18:04

Don't you have any unitframe addon that will display your character's mana and heal pool? Or am I blind?

Post 19 Oct 2011 19:47

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:Don't you have any unitframe addon that will display your character's mana and heal pool? Or am I blind?

You can see my mana to the right of Grid, though it's just a placeholder for a proper PowerAuras indicator. I do have a fancy one for health almost ready, too, but most of the time I just keep track of myself through Grid anyway.
Last edited by Jhazrun on 19 Oct 2011 19:48, edited 1 time in total.

Post 19 Oct 2011 19:48

User avatarxenophics

Grid is healer's best friend for your own health monitoring.

Post 19 Oct 2011 20:02

Do you use Clique or do you use keybinds + mouseover to heal targets?

Post 19 Oct 2011 21:33

User avatarJhazrun

Thotz wrote:Do you use Clique or do you use keybinds + mouseover to heal targets?

Mouseover macros, yes.