Haste

Re: Haste

Post 26 Oct 2011 15:40

User avatarJhazrun

Alkajak wrote:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Pixlol/advanced

This guy for example. People are really enjoying this type of thing. Reforging their spirit into other stats to increase their absorbs like crazy with no care to their regen.

Edit: I suppose he doesn't reforge spirit itself, but he avoids spirit gear.

You do realize there're no SPI versions of even half of those, right? *I* wear most of them 'cause there's nothing else past 378.

Post 26 Oct 2011 16:13

Jhazrun wrote:
Alkajak wrote:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Pixlol/advanced

This guy for example. People are really enjoying this type of thing. Reforging their spirit into other stats to increase their absorbs like crazy with no care to their regen.

Edit: I suppose he doesn't reforge spirit itself, but he avoids spirit gear.

You do realize there're no SPI versions of even half of those, right? *I* wear most of them 'cause there's nothing else past 378.

I do realize that. My question is towards the fact that they avoid reforging those items back into spirit, and instead putting another stat on it. If they were to reforge all of those non-spirit items, they would be at 2.5k+ spirit, but they choose to have 1.5k-1.8k spirit to stack more mastery/haste. My question is that what benefit do *they* get from having such low spirit. It almost feels like *their* mana pool won't last for an entire fight. I was asking for your perspective.

Post 26 Oct 2011 16:16

well, I suppose if you don't go oom on a certain fight you can safely reforge spirit to something else if needed (e.g. progressing), although only they know IF they go oom

Post 26 Oct 2011 17:13

User avatarJhazrun

Alkajak wrote:My question is that what benefit do *they* get from having such low spirit.

A little extra Crit, I imagine.

Post 26 Oct 2011 17:48

Jhazrun wrote:A little extra Crit, I imagine.

And is that worth the lack of regen?

Post 26 Oct 2011 18:24

User avatarJhazrun

Alkajak wrote:And is that worth the lack of regen?

I dunno. Am I supposed to?

Post 26 Oct 2011 18:40

We assume you know everything all the time everywhere.

Post 26 Oct 2011 18:45

Of course it's better to reforge spirit to crit If you don't feel like you need any extra spirit. And then If you find yourself going oom you can reforge them back. Just try everything out, I think the best way to get answers for gear question is to find it out yourself, because everyone plays differently in the end. Still Jhazrun is supposed to know everything, because he's the best priest in the game EVER and perfect.

Post 26 Oct 2011 18:49

I'm preeettty sure Jhazrun knows exactly which is best, but he just changes gear and logs out wearing fake gear. He doesn't want to reveal all the tiniest little minmax and stat weight-in, because everyone can read this. That's pretty clever, /clap!
Or... then he just doesn't simple care, because it's not relevant. He's just /facepalming every time he reads these gear questions.

Post 27 Oct 2011 00:28

Thotz wrote:Still Jhazrun is supposed to know everything, because he's the best priest in the game EVER and perfect.

Which is exactly why I asked him the last question. Being the best priest in the world, in the best guild in the world, I would expect that you've done the absolute max theorycrafting possible on every type of reforging and gemming.

Unless you're telling me you are NOT the best and I'm boosting your ego.